Tony contradict himself by telling Conor to DEFEND or VACATE...Tony is defending interim belt. lol.

Its not a contradiction by Tony but it is absolutely a shame that Conor weaselled out of it. He is clown shoes.

Connor doesn’t wanna defend and his goons celebrate him not being stripped? Yeah but he’s still the champ, champ.

If only he could get his goons to do the tide pod challenge we could trim the fat round here

Do you know what contradict means? Sherdog needs a curfew for some of the kids on here.

Where your kid at America? Eating McNuggets out of McGoat's hands.

image.jpg

Someone doesn't know what contradiction means

He's not defending an interim belt, this is whats happening: because Tony/Khabib has been scheduled three other times and always called off, they aren't stripping Conor until the fight officially happens and there's a winner, then the winner is the new champ, but they're keeping Conor champ until then in case someone pulls out again, which kinda makes sense. If you strip him now then Khabib doesn't make weight again it looks foolish.

I think you contradicted yourself in your own title.

Let's wait until we see Tony's purse before we talk shit

If I was him I'd be happy to defend the interim belt if I was properly compensated for it

And assuming he has a manager worth his salt (which tbh I have no idea about) he will be

TS has just made the Sherdog brown belt the new white belt.. and hence the term “brown belt thread” is born. Great job TS fu@king up the sacred belt system of Sherdog...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back