tommy morrison

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how do you think tommy morrisons career would have gone if he didnt get hiv? do you think hed have won a few titles? he as young still when he contracted hiv and alot of heavy weights do better a bit later on in life i loved him since rocky as a fighter and he was very nice to fans i wish i could have gotten the chance to train with him

It wouldn’t have erased his ko losses. Mercer, Bentt and Lewis all stopped him.

He was a fun fighter, big punch, no chin. I don’t think things would have changed much except newer fights fans wouldn’t remember him for pec implants and wasting away.

He was a fun fighter, big punch, no chin. I don’t think things would have changed much except newer fights fans wouldn’t remember him for pec implants and wasting away.
That Mercer Ko looked life changing, crazy how strong the human body is

He had pec implants?? Wtf never heard that?

how do you think tommy morrisons career would have gone if he didnt get hiv? do you think hed have won a few titles? he as young still when he contracted hiv and alot of heavy weights do better a bit later on in life i loved him since rocky as a fighter and he was very nice to fans i wish i could have gotten the chance to train with him

He just simply didn't have the chin and his defense wasn't as good as Mikes was, so there you have it and I believe everyone would agree with this aspect of seeing him Box and him getting knocked out, a couple of times.But his punching power was on point.

Mercer hit hard enougb to put anyone away. Tommy had an average to maybe above average chin. It just looked bad because he didnt just go down and got mauled.

His hook was awesome. Sweet jesus. It was one of the best heavyweight hooks, ever. His boxing was better than people claimed. He beat foreman with ease while holyfield got roughed up some. He wouldn't have gotten to the top. He would have only had a punchers chance against Lennox. Like everyone else.

Morrison was the textbook glass cannon. Would have been fun vs Bert Cooper, Jeremy Williams, Michael Moorer etc.

Mercer hit hard enougb to put anyone away. Tommy had an average to maybe above average chin. It just looked bad because he didnt just go down and got mauled.

His hook was awesome. Sweet jesus. It was one of the best heavyweight hooks, ever. His boxing was better than people claimed. He beat foreman with ease while holyfield got roughed up some. He wouldn't have gotten to the top. He would have only had a punchers chance against Lennox. Like everyone else.
Mercer ok. Bentt had a strange career. Lennox hurt a lot of people. Morrison hit harder than any of them.

An entertaining fight versus Joe "The Boss" Hipp on ABC . . .

Not at all, his body was fucked by alcohol and drugs long before the aids got him

Good fighter, probably on par with someone like Shannon Briggs in the big scheme of things, but also reminiscent of the likes of Bonecrusher Smith and others who abused thier bodies in the 80's

His manager begged him to stop messing with 5-7 women a night

One hell of a athlete I say

Momma Mia!!!! Morrison definitely got breast implants later in his career damn. I wonder if he lost mass? Or wtf happened similar to this guy lol

Possibly the funniest thing I’ve ever seen and I’m not just talking about the dude’s bolt ons

If im not mistaken he tested positive for HIV in 96 when he was 36 years old. At this point he pretty much had all his career defining fights. He was a good puncher especially with that left hook so maybe he could have had some more sucess without the virus later in his career but I dont think it changed much in terms of his legacy in the sport. Well its still a shame he had to die at only 44 years old.

Love this tribute to him

If im not mistaken he tested positive for HIV in 96 when he was 36 years old. At this point he pretty much had all his career defining fights. He was a good puncher especially with that left hook so maybe he could have had some more sucess without the virus later in his career but I dont think it changed much in terms of his legacy in the sport. Well its still a shame he had to die at only 44 years old.

Love this tribute to him

I feel for Tommy because he was white trash to the core and managed to climb up and out only to get hooked with AIDS. The guy was legit.

Both sons of his that box have the same build as him. One was with Roach briefly.

The ESPN documentary on Morrison was some good stuff. I believe it was released on the watchespn app last fall and was never intended for a television release.

Back