Today i don't care if its taboo on here to be sensitive.

binny

I'll beat your ass if you jump on my couch.
@Brown
Reaction score
It's my birthday today. Things have been hard in life my sherbrothers. An mma forum doesn't usually mean that much to anyone, but these days the little things that are plusses really really count. Thanks for all the great and hilarious posts. Like many of you I don't have people at home who know mma and it's great to be able to Sher on here ( yes i'm that guy). God knows our forefathers suffered greatly pre internet to be able to talk shit on someone's favorite fighter. cheers to you all.

Thanks for posting this in the heavies
<{vega}>

hillary-laughing.jpg

Happy Bday Bro

A bag of corn nuts, 6 pack of Xyience and the UFC hotdog brander should be getting delivered to you any moment now.

We're really one big retarded family over here.

Congrats sherbrah.

It's my birthday today. Things have been hard in life my sherbrothers. An mma forum doesn't usually mean that much to anyone, but these days the little things that are plusses really really count. Thanks for all the great and hilarious posts. Like many of you I don't have people at home who know mma and it's great to be able to Sher on here ( yes i'm that guy). God knows our forefathers suffered greatly pre internet to be able to talk shit on someone's favorite fighter. cheers to you all.
Damn, happy birthday. Mine as well, turning 36 today, yikes.
This forum is pretty sweet, I’m grateful for it

Happy Bday Bro

A bag of corn nuts, 6 pack of Xyience and the UFC hotdog brander should be getting delivered to you any moment now.
is this a thinly veiled "kill yourself"? haha just kidding bro. everyone knows the ufc hotdog brand is the perfect gift for your loved ones this holiday season!

You need to lighten up and have a good time, I got some xans and 40’s, we lit!

Today is another great day my brother. A great day the MMA God Donald Trump is President. No Donald Trump = no UFC. No UFC = no sherdog. This is said by dana white himself in his RNC speech. In 2001 mma was looked at as a blood sport and demonized by John McCain who oddly enough is trumps antagonist till today, but Yeah no one else would host UFC events in 2001 except a trump owned property. Makes yeah think. Regardless of how you think of the Orange combover guy, :) we owe him some respect. Happy birthday.

Back