To his fans McGregor is like Schrödinger's cat

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Praised for being the greatest and also not the worst.

Both the greatest fighter that has ever lived and going to take over the sport of boxing. While also at the same time, being a rank beginer novice with no experience and moderate skills, who performed slightly better than low expectations.

Last edited:
LBNyg4C.jpg

Mixing the philosophy of science into a shitty topic only makes it slightly less shitty.

Triggered.

Yep got triggered when losers make fun of Downs Syndrome kids, and I admit it head held high.

Unlike Conor nut huggers who get triggered when their McQuitter is made fun of even though same McQuitter made his fortune off their blind nut worship ways, scammed them into believing they had a chance and some dimwits even bet their hard earned on him winning. Conor nut huggers get triggered and try hide the fact they are triggered defending their McQuitter.

Yep got triggered when losers make fun of Downs Syndrome kids, and I admit it head held high.

Unlike Conor nut huggers who get triggered when their McQuitter is made fun of even though same McQuitter made his fortune off their blind nut worship ways, scammed them into believing they had a chance and some dimwits even bet their hard earned on him winning. Conor nut huggers get triggered and try hide the fact they are triggered defending their McQuitter.
IHVsQEg.jpg

This is how low Conor nut huggers are. They post a photo of a Downs Syndrome child to criticise. Disgusting.

Good stuff, my enemies enemy is my friend. Crazy or not. :)

Remember it's not offensive If he is posting pictures of himself.

Both the greatest fighter that has ever lived and going to take over the sport of boxing. While also at the same time, being a rank beginer novice with no experience and moderate skills, who performed slightly better than low expectations.

20170906_104328.png

you think conor fans know what schrodingers cat is? they thought conor would knock out floyd mayweather ffs.

I disagree with this extreme analogy not applicable to the enigma (but not really) that is 'Connah the Unicorn'.

Is he alive + dead at the same time figuratively speaking in any capacity or is he only 29 with a massive popularity + wealth. Over over over achiever from humble roots he made something of himself in very quick manner and blazed a trail for others to make more bank and raise the visibility of ufc better than ufc itself could ever do.

In no configuration is Connah a deceased figurehead... his losses were manifested in other gains. He could become the leader of Ireland and take over Arum's position, etc...

Your analogy is trying to show a polemical disparity but it rly just shows your bias + ignorance. Lol.

I disagree with this extreme analogy not applicable to the enigma (but not really) that is 'Connah the Unicorn'.

Is he alive + dead at the same time figuratively speaking in any capacity or is he only 29 with a massive popularity + wealth. Over over over achiever from humble roots he made something of himself in very quick manner and blazed a trail for others to make more bank and raise the visibility of ufc better than ufc itself could ever do.

In no configuration is Connah a deceased figurehead... his losses were manifested in other gains. He could become the leader of Ireland and take over Arum's position, etc...

Your analogy is trying to show a polemical disparity but it rly just shows your bias + ignorance. Lol.
I take your point but I just hate the favourite child syndrome, Whether one person can do no wrong . If McGregor was caught in bed with a 12-year-old girl, his fans would congratulate him that he didn't pick someone under 10 years old and make out that this was impressive and praiseworthy , what would Mcgreger have to do to gain your disapproval??

Back