TKO in Jiu Jitsu match

closequarters

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
JK, it's just AJ getting slapped. Again.

AJ knows how to really get under his opponents' skin. Sometimes it doesn't work out for him (Jake McKenzie match), but this time he got an absolute gold.

JK, it's just AJ getting slapped. Again.

AJ knows how to really get under his opponents' skin. Sometimes it doesn't work out for him (Jake McKenzie match), but this time he got an absolute gold.

The flopping after the slap is something else. It would be one thing if AJ's antics were psyching out his opponents and leading to wins, ala John McEnroe, but they just seem to ugly up matches against inferior opponents, and cause superior opponents to rough him up. Worst heel ever

AJ had it coming. Pretty blatant headbutt.

giphy.gif

Agazarm is so annoying, I am glad Shield was able to more or less dominate him

Looks like he got slapped in the eye ball & then the guy TKO'd a sign or something

Looks like he got slapped in the eye ball & then the guy TKO'd a sign or something

Looks more like to me he got slapped in under the ear where your ear, neck and jaw all meet.

LOL at the flop like he just got clocked by a prime Tyson.

Looks more like to me he got slapped in under the ear where your ear, neck and jaw all meet.

LOL at the flop like he just got clocked by a prime Tyson.
I thought the thumb got him in the eye but it's hard to tell

Aj better be careful.

He instigated that one.

It an ibjjf comp and he already banned for one year in the past.

Most of the match can be seen here:

AJ had nothing for him, got frustrated and started acting out like AJ does.

Muslim Patsarigov trains at my gym, so I was really sad to see that. Muslim is awesome.

I mean, I think it looks like AJ slaps him, then intentionally headbutts him.

Back