TJ vs CoGar: who you got in the rematch?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So we know both guys don't have iron chins and from their previous fight we learned that they both can hurt each other quite easily and early in the fight.

Both of them are stand-up guys and come to bang. I believe TJ has more weapons in his arsenal but CoGar has "them hands" and is quicker and has probably better reflexes. TJ rpoably has the cardio-edge.

I'm not saying their former fight was a fluke, but I really feel this is a fight that could go either way. Very difficult fight to predict: before getting floored, Cody almost had TJ.

I think TJ's confidence and discipline will win him this fight again...Cody's gonna be emotional and will probably overreact to everything and start throwing bombs, but TJ will prolly be too smart for that

Dillashaw will win again by KO

No Chin just got a lucky fluke decision win over an off night injured Cruz and was acting like he was the BW GOAT already.

www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/591769/Dominick-Cruz-UFC-news-Cody-Garbrandt-MMA-news-injury-plantar-fascia-tendinitis/amp

However Dillashaw exposed No Chin and Team Alpha Fail can go cry some more about TJ moving to a different gym.

MMA fighters have the right to move on and go to other gyms. Its not a marriage and even if it was, there's always divorce.

TJ stuck with a coach that helped him win two championships as the fucking underdog. If those manlets were loyal then they'd be happy for him or at least understand his decision. TAF is a den of vipers. They're the real snakes. Fuck them. Glad TJ left that snake pit because he's way above them in skill and maturity.

Once TJ started getting the kicks off in the 2nd round, No Chin had no answer to deal with them and looked lost in trying to deal with the range of those kicks.

If No Chin is actually serious about his MMA career then he should leave TAF and join a different gym.

While TJ was given solid corner advice by Ludwig at the end of the first.

No Chin wasn't told anything but just yes man suck up talk by that Justin Buchholz guy.

That alone made a huge difference to the outcome of the fight.

No Chin fans are reaching for a moral victory with the knockdown at the last 10 seconds in the 1st round.

TJ Dillashaw will end the No Chin hypetrain again and then let John Lineker end it for good afterwards.

Last edited:
Can’t wait for this rematch. The snake takes it again I think.

No Chin just got a lucky fluke decision win over an off night injured Cruz and was acting like he was the BW GOAT already.

www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/ufc/591769/Dominick-Cruz-UFC-news-Cody-Garbrandt-MMA-news-injury-plantar-fascia-tendinitis/amp

However Dillashaw exposed No Chin and Team Alpha Fail can go cry some more about TJ moving to a different gym.

MMA fighters have the right to move on and go to other gyms. Its not a marriage and even if it was, there's always divorce.

TJ stuck with a coach that helped him win two championships as the fucking underdog. If those manlets were loyal then they'd be happy for him or at least understand his decision. TAF is a den of vipers. They're the real snakes. Fuck them. Glad TJ left that snake pit because he's way above them in skill and maturity.

Once TJ started getting the kicks off in the 2nd round, No Chin had no answer to deal with them and looked lost in trying to deal with the range of those kicks.

If No Chin is actually serious about his MMA career and eventually wants to get another title shot then he should leave TAF and join a different gym.

No Chin wasn't told anything but just yes man suck up talk by that Justin Buchholz guy.

No Chin fans are reaching for a moral victory with the knockdown at the last 10 seconds in the 1st round.

TJ Dillashaw will end the No Chin hypetrain again and then let John Lineker end it for good afterwards.
I agree with the first sentence. I would not be surprised if Cody gets KO'd again. If TJ stays on point and locks in on the fight, the rematch will be even tougher on Cody.

However, Cody had a knock down in the first fight, so he has a realistic puncher's chance to win this time.

My money on snake. He is badly on No Love's head after first fight.

I think Cody No Dad Gaybrandt will win. Fast hands, fantastic reflex.

Rooting for TJ, would put my money on him if I had too via more tools. Def. not a fight worth betting on. It's a close one. Either guy can win

If No Chin is actually serious about his MMA career and eventually wants to get another title shot then he should leave TAF and join a different gym.

Are you a guy???? If so, you sound seriously effeminate.

I'm guessing TJ finishes Cody again. I want to see a back and forth war more than a quick finish from either of them though.

morton_salt_girl_comparison.jpg

TJ

The first fight to me looked like,

First round TJ thought he could beat him with just hands and got clipped

Dwayne says, start throwing kicks

Instantly the fights over

The minute TJ started throwing kicks they looked leagues apart

I think Cody is a guy that can be mentally broken and will be more submissive to a fighter he's already lost to.

I think tj wins again.

TJ

The first fight to me looked like,

First round TJ thought he could beat him with just hands and got clipped

Dwayne says, start throwing kicks

Instantly the fights over

The minute TJ started throwing kicks they looked leagues apart
It was also the minute he started throwing single hard shots. Youre right and I think tj mentally broke him.

Triggered

Tj has way too many advantages going in to this fight:

-Felt Cody’s power already. Won’t be over aggressive and get countered again

-Kicks

-Has been working boxing extensively at Lomachenkos gym for pure boxing + Jason Parillo for mma boxing

-Already KO’d Garbrandt. You could already tell Cody was extremely nervous going in to that fight, he got dogged on by TJ everyday at Alpha Male and now he’s got to add getting KO’d to the list.

-TJ was beaming with confidence the first fight, looked so relaxed and at home. This second fight is only building on top of that

-Cardio

It’s pretty obvious this time around. I haven’t seen anyone pick Cody

Last edited:
Pretty stupid remtach right away.

Cody as such a weak resume.

Need to see him against another too opponent and there are a few

Back