TJ vs. Cody is the final of an [unofficial] 8-Man Bantamweight Grand Prix

That doesn't make sense at all. Mizugaki wouldn't be in the tournament and top seeds are supposed to face lowest seeds first. They wouldn't start off with Cruz/Faber.

Why not - Mizugaki had won 6 of his last 8 fights at that point and was a top 15 BW.

Even in your make believe tournament, how can a title fight be the opening round?

If the champion is in the tournament, of course there is going to be a title fight in the first round.

If you don't like the thread, don't troll it. Plenty of people thought it is pretty cool... Haters gonna hate i guess!

Why not - Mizugaki had won 6 of his last 8 fights at that point and was a top 15 BW.

If the champion is in the tournament, of course there is going to be a title fight in the first round.

If you don't like the thread, don't troll it. Plenty of people thought it is pretty cool... Haters gonna hate i guess!
It's not a tournament it is make believe and this belongs in the wasteland. You moron.

Haha I never would of thought of that but cool , UFC wouldn't do it I doubt but if like to see Bellator start to do a couple tournaments again

Back