Tj Dillishaw

I felt like he just wasn't there when he fought Cruz. Anyone think he can get back to the belt?
I think he gets the winner of Cruz/Faber if he beats Assuncao. So yeah I think he gets back there but if he was off when he was fighting Dom then he will crush Dom if they fight again because that fight was already very close.

tj is a sex machine... but in fairness go ralph ( less of sex machine)

The Killishaw the Thrillishaw TJ Dillishaw!

Cruz will beat him again. 50-45 next time.

p.s his name is Dillashaw.

I belive Cruz won the first fight but it was very competetive to say the least. But I think Cruz beats him in the rematch given he wont be comming of a ridiculous lay off.

Silly Dilly?
Nope, I don't see him winning against Cruz.
But I would love a rematch, the build up and Cruz' intello-trash-talk would be hilarious.
Such a silly guy, that Dillashaw.

I wish TS had titled this better. I never would have clicked if he did.

This thread does nothing for me.

Dom is getting old, he has a couple of years left in him then he'll start to slow and his reflexes will diminish just like all the greats, not too mention those knee surgeries will catch up with him eventually.

Killishaw is about 16 years old. He's got plenty time to develop and when he does get the belt back I think it's going to be very difficult to take it from him because he is lightning quick and has heavy midget hands.

It's all good.

Cause Cruz didn't stand still. He made TJ look like that.

images

Dom is da Snake Whisperer

HAHAHAHAAH

Stop talking this bullshit about snake. this pussy Conor said that and you talk the shit after this prick.

TJ will win rematch but he should focus on low kicks. Many many low kicks. He hurt Cruz in 4th but in 5th he only kicked him twice? Cruz is running dancer and TJ will beat him this time.

Stop talking this bullshit about snake. this pussy Conor said that and you talk the shit after this prick.

TJ will win rematch but he should focus on low kicks. Many many low kicks. He hurt Cruz in 4th but in 5th he only kicked him twice? Cruz is running dancer and TJ will beat him this time.
"Running Dancer" who threw as much and landed as much as TJ. Effective movement is what you're looking for.

"Running Dancer" who threw as much and landed as much as TJ. Effective movement is what you're looking for.
Especially when the champ had to chase his opponent. TJ will win in the rematch via leg kicks and tko/injury of Cruz.

Especially when the champ had to chase his opponent. TJ will win in the rematch via leg kicks and tko/injury of Cruz.
Show me any GIF from that fight that has Cruz turning tail and running. Because moving side to side and dodging punches and resetting and throwing your own strikes isn't running.

It was a real close fight. And many really thought Dillashaw edged it out.

So yes, Dillashaw can definitely beat Cruz. But beating Assuncao isn't a lock.
What's going on here? Is she acting...?

Back