TJ Dillashaw willing to rematch Cruz for free.

No i think he should stay active and not offer to fight for free. It's clear the ufc aren't giving him the next shot and as a fan of the guy I think he should try to prove he's the rightful next contender. Think before you quote me next time...
So your saying he hasn't proven himelf as the #1 contender yet?
okay-then-o.gif

So your saying he hasn't proven himelf as the #1 contender yet?
okay-then-o.gif
Well it looks like Cody's getting the next shot so I suppose he hasn't....i think he should be looking for his next fight to cement himself as the rightful number 1 contender...or do you think he should carry on moaning about bad pay and then offer to fight for free? Lol lets just agree to disagree because clearly we aren't gonna look at it the same way

Give the little snake a rematch. He deserves it.

TJ deserve the title shot, unlike Conor who trying to use his own fake hype to ask for it.

Well it looks like Cody's getting the next shot so I suppose he hasn't....i think he should be looking for his next fight to cement himself as the rightful number 1 contender...or do you think he should carry on moaning about bad pay and then offer to fight for free? Lol lets just agree to disagree because clearly we aren't gonna look at it the same way
I guess you have a point. I don't agree with Cody getting the next shot but it's happening anyways so what the hell can i do? Or TJ for that matter.

At the end of the day i'd rather see Dillashaw's skills on display rather than him not fighting at all.

TJ deserves a rematch but I can't pretend Garbrandt isn't the fight I want to see. Hopefully he's next.

No you got a point. I don't agree with Cody getting the next shot but it's happening anyways so what the hell can i do? Or TJ for that matter.

At the end of the day i'd rather see Dillashaw's skills on display rather than him not fighting at all.
Same. I get what you're saying. I think Cody has been looking good and they're pushing him right in front of everyone else. I do think TJ should be there first but the ufc aren't gonna let that happen.

Tj's a great fighter and I think a fight with Carraway could be good for him. Hopefully he actually gets a decent wage out of it too

Same. I get what you're saying. I think Cody has been looking good and they're pushing him right in front of everyone else. I do think TJ should be there first but the ufc aren't gonna let that happen.

Tj's a great fighter and I think a fight with Carraway could be good for him. Hopefully he actually gets a decent wage out of it too
Yeah... That's good matchmaking right there. I believe Caraway is top 5? And has been asking for a title fight himself.

Yeah make it happen. TJ needs to keep his name relevant in the mix. If he really believes he can take out anyone, he should accept this one.

TJ via murder if it happens btw lol.

That is not fighting for free that is trying to get double.

Yeah... That's good matchmaking right there. I believe Caraway is top 5? And has been asking for a title fight himself.

Yeah make it happen. TJ needs to keep his name relevant in the mix. If he really believes he can take out anyone, he should accept this one.

TJ via murder if it happens btw lol.
Ha thanks. Yeah Carraway's a tough fight but TJ mops the floor with him if it happens. And yeah i'd have way more respect for TJ if he takes another fight to stay active

I thought Dana and the UFC decided who champs fought? Well, unless you're Conor! It might be that Dana put his foot down even on Conor...we'll shall see.

No i think he should stay active and not offer to fight for free. It's clear the ufc aren't giving him the next shot and as a fan of the guy I think he should try to prove he's the rightful next contender. Think before you quote me next time...
He just beat the number two guy, he's the rightful contender you fucking goof. Why are people so stupid nowadays. Nobody deserves the match as much as TJ.

He just beat the number two guy, he's the rightful contender you fucking goof. Why are people so stupid nowadays. Nobody deserves the match as much as TJ.
I'm not explaining myself again lol. Coming at me all hostile

I'm not explaining myself again lol. Coming at me all hostile
You can't turn it around lmao. TJ lost a close split decision which has been enough reason in the past for a rematch. Well he didn't get that while Ronda(would) and Conor got rematches for not so close fights were they got finished. After this he took on the number two guy and dominated him. Nobody else in the division has this kind of position, no one else deserves a (re)match more than him in that division. It's a travesty he didn't get an immediate rematch to begin with.

You acting like you have seen that amount of money is laughable.

Always makes me laugh with McGregor fanboys. They seem to think they are the man himself. Calling professional MMA fighters "bums" etc.

I suppose it's better than the ones that Tweet McGregor calling him "dad".

Back