TJ Dillashaw vs. Raphael Assuncao II Official For UFC 200 (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Got a feeling TJ comes out with a chip on his shoulder, possibly finishing Assuncao in the process.

Wow prelims tho. Still, 200 just went up a notch in my book.

Loving that Marquart/Woodley AV bro

On topic I got TJ by KO he's improved leaps and bounds since the last fight, sucks this is going to be a prelim though TJ deserves to be on the main card

Got a feeling TJ comes out with a chip on his shoulder, possibly finishing Assuncao in the process.
Agreed. I wonder if he finishes this fight he'll get a title shot. Most likely. Although I still wanna see the Dodson rematch.

I'm not even going to bother picking a winner, because Assuncao doesn't make it to the fight.

The prelims alone are the caliber of an above average FOX card. No idea how people are complaining.
Conor fans are the only ones salty.
How about adding Romero vs Bisping for the final main card fight?

I wouldn't be opposed to that at all. That's a great fight.
Mike can break out his "drug cheat" bit again. Plus I think they would love to have him on this card for the historical significance factor after getting Hendo'd at UFC 100.

I stil think that t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶n̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶s̶s̶ TJ was in one of those cases in which an immediate rematch is plausible. Dillashaw vs. Assunção is a great fight though.

Raphael is a tough guy, but I don't think TJ will have problems. I predict a finish.

Wow. Just watched their first fight on YouTube. Great fight. Looking forward to the rematch.

Id rather see Faber fight dillashaw on 200 than this.

If Raphael had been active, I would have chosen him, but he's been injured for so long and TJ has only improved.

Hard fight for Raphael after the long layoff... Just glad he'll be back.

Dillashaw RD1 (T)KO

Do you like this better than the purposed Dodson rematch?
Mmm... No...only because of the layoff. But I suppose if he didn't have the layoff this rematch wouldn't make sense or might have happened already. So I guess either would have been fine.

Now Dodson should fight McDonald.

Back