TJ Dillashaw: 'Urijah is Cody's Daddy'

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.blood...m-alpha-male-urijah-faber-mcgregor-snake-feud

“Urijah is Cody’s daddy. Cody can’t make any decisions without Urijah,” Dillashaw said on the latest Fight Society podcast.

“Urijah’s involved with everything. That’s why Urijah was mad when I left. He likes to be in control. He wants to be the top dog. I hardly even know Cody. It’s kind of comical that Cody wanted to get mad about this whole thing cause I hardly even know the guy. He was on his way in when I was on my way out.

“He was on the team when everyone was making fun of him for who he was. Now everyone’s got his back cause he’s doing great. He’s doing good for the team and getting a good name out there. But really the beef with Cody is just comical because it shouldn’t concern him at all. Just because it involves Urijah, he wants to get all riled up and puff out his feathers and act like a tough guy. I expected this from Cody. He’s a hot head and just for him to not really be able to express himself mentally but just get all worked up.”

On whether TJ learned anything new about Cody during TUF:

“It’s not so much learn but just reinstated what I’ve known about the guy that he’s a complete [expletive] idiot. He’s not very smart and he’s hot headed. That’s it. There’s not much more behind that other than getting your haircut, making sure your eyebrows are lined up and being a hot head.

“That’s all he’s really got.”

Wow he should stop underestimating CoGar. Learn from Cruz's mistakes

Wow he should stop underestimating CoGar. Learn from Cruz's mistakes
Is Cogar still a thing.......

q2A9LHd.gif

Watching TJ beat Cody is going to be a nice moment.

TJ shouldn't have lost his belt to Cruz because he absolutely did not lose that fight and will take it to Cody. TJ should be the defending champ right now but oh well.

All those guys from alpha male have daddy issues

Imagine TJ rocking Cody and takes his back sinking in the RNC. As the light fades from Cody's eyes the last sight he sees is Faber in the crowd.

TJ whispers in Cody's ear, "Rosebud..."

“It’s not so much learn but just reinstated what I’ve known about the guy that he’s a complete [expletive] idiot. He’s not very smart and he’s hot headed. That’s it. There’s not much more behind that other than getting your haircut, making sure your eyebrows are lined up and being a hot head.

You don't say.

<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

Cody made Cruz his daddy. Just like he's going to do with TJ

Nah, easy win for TJ. Cody has speed but do does TJ, and TJ has great kicks and utilizes them a lot. TJ also has much better striking D than the Dodson/first Assuncao fight days.

Back