TJ Dillashaw Exposed Urijah Faber: They Used To Make Fun of Cody BEFORE He was Champ

I don't understand why Cody is pushing this sparring-KO story. It just makes TAM sound like an awful, unprofessional place to train.

If I didn't know better then I would be convinced that that whole team was still in high school.

I'm rooting for Cody. He's been bullied a lot so I hope he KO TJ on the first round.

yawn

o9PM3Qp.gif

I don't understand why Cody is pushing this sparring-KO story. It just makes TAM sound like an awful, unprofessional place to train.
Why? Because a guy was KOd in practice? Most gyms that train professional fighters, have several days of hard sparring to prepare for the real fight.

Why? Because a guy was KOd in practice? Most gyms that train professional fighters, have several days of hard sparring to prepare for the real fight.
I don't believe this video is real, but recording you getting knocked out and threatening to show the world because you left the gym is extremely unprofessional.

Bucholz was offered $50k for the tape and didn't respond. That tells me it didn't happen.

TJ was talking shit about beating up Faber in training, Cody got pissed and brought up the KO sessions he had with TJ. The only one unprofessional is TJ, he's the one with the shit reputation in training

Was anything said regarding the reasoning they made fun of Cody?

I don't believe this video is real, but recording you getting knocked out and threatening to show the world because you left the gym is extremely unprofessional.
They haven't showed it yet, and I guess it is just part of hyping the fight?
The case with Dillashaw is kind of special, since they see it as him backstabbing his old friends/family, so a lot of stuff is said by both camps...but I agree with you. Spreading a video like that is kind of unprofessional.

I have met some of the guys at TAM before. Most of them are stand out guys. Faber doesn't seem like the type of guy to trash people behind their backs. If he has an issue with someone, he lets them know.

Wouldn't surprise me if TJ was just trying to stir shit up as always. Guy was probably like a cancer to the team.

I have met some of the guys at TAM before. Most of them are stand out guys. Faber doesn't seem like the type of guy to trash people behind their backs. If he has an issue with someone, he lets them know.

Wouldn't surprise me if TJ was just trying to stir shit up as always. Guy was probably like a cancer to the team.

To be fair he had a good relationship with a fair number of guys, enough that they were willing to overlook some of his character defects. Most of them partly blame Ludwig for poisoning TJ's mind.

Tj Dillasnake

Fucking dwayne peanut butter Ludwig. Why does he need to be on the show? He is a god damn Leech. He doesnt need to be on the show. Stop trying to hog the snakes Lime light Peanut butter. He was a Nobody in the UFC as a fighter. And has now latched onto one great fighter. He is as bad as edmund.

Back