tj dillashaw double leg

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tj lands his double leg at a very high success rate in ufc. not sure if its his shot or his amazing ability to set it up with punches kicks feints ect. the way he does it is completely dif from your traditional way. not even talking about going knee to ground. he likes to cup right below the ass cheeks kinda just darts in. doesnt seem like he gets great penetration that way though.

i think maybe sometimes these guys have been wrestling so long hey can do things that way due to having such an explosive forward motion and it may be hard for guys who didnt wrestle to land it. idk id like to use it was curious what some others here thought about it as i think team alpha male sets up there takedowns better than any other mma guys tj prob being the most sneaky

The setup is definitely part of it, he can shoot off either leg and he switches stances into a kick as often as he does to shoot which tends to stand people up for his take-downs. I think a lot of people aren't super used to his "wrong-side" double as well:

Back