Tito took the biggest L tonight..

Jeff Goldblum69

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Standing up in the audience the entire event with no mates... hoping someone would pay attention or call him out...

... And then when Chael went off script and called out Fedor instead, tito's giant head was tiggered in silence.. bahahah

8AkQpfs.jpg

Chael is a 4D troll. He probably texted Tito before the event saying he was going to call him out, and Tito fell for it.

Cheetoz literally has the biggest head with the tiniest brain in all of MMA

Standing up in the audience the entire event with no mates... hoping someone would pay attention or call him out...

... And then when Chael went off script and called out Fedor instead, tito's giant head was tiggered in silence.. bahahah

8AkQpfs.jpg

I think he was just shocked that Chael claimed that he beat Tito in a minute.

I really don't get that schtick...

Lol. I might use that Tito pic as a reaction post in the future.

I think he was just shocked that Chael claimed that he beat Tito in a minute.

I really don't get that schtick...

Chaels been saying the same thing for a year... Claiming that tito verbally tapped... doubt its shocking anymore...

8AkQpfs.jpg

Chael did say that he submitted Tito.

Did Chael make it seem like he was calling out Tito, then call out Fedor?

I couldn't hear the audio when i watched.

he did tap alot of people think so as well chael let go of his darce iw as like wtf when i saw it and wondered why

Sonnen delivered with his post fight trash talk to make up for the shitty lay n pray blanketing that he was doing, first with his NYC hate trolling (i don't think most people in audience were liberal nyc snowflakes for some reason so didnt really care), then with Tito

Back