Tito Ortiz as Deadpool?

dragnwar3r

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Came across this video of alternate designs for Deadpool in X-Men Origins, and I swear that's Tito at 0:20. Am I seeing things?

I don't know what Tito had to do with X-men Origins but that was definitely Tito.

imagine if tito played deadpool in the deadpool movie

LOL I thought this was going to be a joke but I think you're right

i thought fedor was deadpool

r0us83.png

compliments of bebop22k

Kinda on topic as far as MMA stars in movies/tv shows.

I was watching an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent the other day and Chael Sonnen was in it! He had one line "not guilty". Big surprise :D. But seriously I thought it was so weird since he wasn't playing an MMA fighter or the main character. Just strange casting to me.

Forrest was on an episode of SVU and played an MMA fighter before he got killed like 15 minutes into the episode

As for op.. Yeah I'm pretty sure that's Tito. Weird

When I first started watching the video I thought for sure you were setting this up for a joke and the mayhem would begin. But yeah the 20 second mark rolls around and that's definitely Tito. So did they model Deadpool after Tito? I dunno that's weird and funky and all kinds of interesting. BTW aren't they supposed to make a deadpool movie? I hope so. One of my favorite characters.

Its Ryan Reynolds that Deadpool is modelled after. No homo but the dude is the total package

ryan-reynolds-after-blade-trinity-and-amityville-horror.jpg

I was waiting to get trolled but that is for sure Tito. Thank you TS thats the most I've laughed in days. The collage of monster faces and then bam Tito... LOL its still funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back