Tips for picking up chicks

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been forcing myself to overcome my shyness and approach women. This dude is trying to sell his seminar and courses, but I think he gives a lot of good advice for free. There are some good tips in here so I want to share with my sherbros.

>be attractive
>be rich

That's it, folks

Have a big dick.

One arm under the shoulder blades, one arm behind the knees. Makes for a fairly even distribution of weight

Don't be a fucking weirdo and talk to them like they are a person.

Step one is probably out of reach for most of you so just focus on step 2.

Pay a hobo to pretend like hes going to wander into traffic and rush in and tackle him back on to the street in front of her. Discreetly slip 20 dollars into the hobos pocket while youre on top of him and have him memorize a speech to give at that exact moment thanking you for saving his life and how he had 3 young children he needs to find back in memphis.

After he wanders off introduce yourself and go on about how precious all life is before asking for her number.

Bam

Irish mating ritual.

how-to-raise-sheep.jpg

Always carry around a fake atm recipe that has a alot of money in the account and drop in front of them.

Just tell her what she wants to hear panties will come off sooner or later.

Act kind of interested but not real interested. Act like you're trying to friend zone them. I'm telling you, chicks love the thrill of the chase even more than guys and some of them would date a stinky couch potato if they thought he wanted nothing to do with them.

Your first tip should be:

Don't come to sherdog for dating info that's why these guys are online they have no girlfriends.

I kid I kid ..

Act kind of interested but not real interested. Act like you're trying to friend zone them. I'm telling you, chicks love the thrill of the chase even more than guys and some of them would date a stinky couch potato if they thought he wanted nothing to do with them.
I'm curious to see how these girls look that date stinky couch potatoes? Dimes I bet

Back