• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tipping (Christmas Edition)

Fuck that. This bastard charged me $90 dollars for a tree. He is the owner/operator. He can suck a bag of Christmas dicks.

Translation: TS is thinking about getting a job at a Christmas tree lot.

Well I'm baffled when I go to Subway and it asks for a tip.

As for tipping the tree guy. Absolutely I would top for that if it's a good guy. Should of just gave him a 20 ........ it's Christmas brah.
No idea what it costs in the US but here it's $14.50 for a footlong wheat, chicken strips and salad.

A tip on top of that would be ridiculous.

I tip them $5.

It used to be for tying the tree to the roof of my car, but now I have a truck so just toss it in the back, but I still tip 5 just cuz I'm used to it.

I have to ask... doesn't that scratch the crap out of your paint?

I have to ask... doesn't that scratch the crap out of your paint?
I would think most people putting them on top of a vehicle have a roof rack, so the tree doesn't actually touch. At least, anyone that cares about their car would.

I would think most people putting them on top of a vehicle have a roof rack, so the tree doesn't actually touch. At least, anyone that cares about their car would.

That makes sense. I just went with:
2-1bfb620fac-xm-tr-full-8ft-led-00.jpg

Oh FFS, will you fix the images sherdog admins?

Nope , only person who gets a tip at Christmas is the postman/ woman. Even then I don't slip it all the way in...

They're usually just hired help that work for a few weeks making pretty shitty pay.

Nope , only person who gets a tip at Christmas is the postman/ woman. Even then I don't slip it all the way in...

is that why the post womans child looks a lot like you?

Even though I somewhat benefit from it, tipping culture in the US has descended into insanity lol.

Back