Opinion Time Magazine names Khashoggi and persecuted journalists as person of the year

Lavalamp

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Last edited:
should have been individual 1

The Washington Post columnist’s death has sparked a global reassessment of Saudi Arabia’s crown prince Mohammed bin Salman and the west’s relationship with the repressive kingdom.

Please.

Atrocity in the ME is still newsworthy?

Do you think this will pressure Ergodan?

Heavens, no. Nor Xi, Putin, MBS, or most any other leader.

I mean....I guess it could be seen as more persuasive than an official statement by the US government, since Time, unlike the US government, isn't mired in an ongoing history of supporting the suppression, jailing, and torture of journalists abroad.

Wtf that person isn't a transsexual non binary pansexual what kind of nazis work over there at Time?

Persecuted journalists in the modern age still being killed for speaking out against tolitariam regimes is a solid use of TIMEs position to draw greater awareness at a global scale

I'm looking forward to reading up about the others as I was unfamiliar with most

Do you dislike the other times it's been groups?

Yes. "person" of the year. Just do a special on the subject if its important, dont fuck up an award.

Sure as fuck would laugh if a group of men were "Man" of the year. What the fuck is the point in the name? Hey, 4 people get the Heismen this year!

iu

Its an important topic, no need to undermine an award for it though.

about as large a virtue signal as humanly possible

It just seems like a self masturbatory choice by the "Press" our pure as the driven snow guardians of truth.

no big deal, I was Time person of the year, one year.
Here is my cover.
Time_youcover01.jpg

Person of the Century is where it's at.

Back