Time for the Aaron Pico era to begin

Wow. Fucking smashed. Rocked, dropped, and choked out immediately. Absolutely crushing defeat.

Anyone posting on this forum couldn't gone out there and gotten their shit pushed in like that.
As sad as it is, that's the truth. You can't possibly have a worse pro debut than going out and in the very first exchange getting rocked standing by a BJJ guy, then both tapping the mat and going out from the choke. Literally nowhere to go but up. Absolute shit matchmaking IMO.

tVjLxnv.gif
latest

I guess Bellator shouldn't be throwing a kid in his pro debut against a 10 fight vet.

He should go back to amateur wrestling.

Come back to MMA once he's a little older.

lost to a dude who cuts carpet at big bobs liquidation furnishings.

fuckin done.

Yo, it wasn't "era;" TS obviously was saying that Aaron Pico was going to quit fighting and become a starting pitcher with a (hopefully) low Earned Run Average.

I guess Bellator shouldn't be throwing a kid in his pro debut against a 10 fight vet.
Right? As soon as I saw the opponent's record, I thought "why did they pick such a good fighter for his debut?" Dude was older, bigger, stronger, more powerful, and more experienced. He was a BJJ champion as well. Whoever is managing this kid needs to be taken into the back room and explained how this is supposed to work. Lomachenko is the extreme outlier, not the rule.

Back