Tim Tszyu vs Brian Mendoza OCT.14th PBC Showtime

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wtf

The coward is moving to 168 to face the biggest name in boxing …. Christ…. But he is afraid of his mandatory…
Cashing in and good on him but he's faked injury for over 12 months

Cashing in and good on him but he's faked injury for over 12 months
Lol!!!!!!! Your continuous nonsense posts about the matter … it’s ridiculous what you are saying

Good for him, he will make a shit load of money

Last edited:
Tszyu is salty he isn't getting his biggest payday vs. Charlo and a chance to get all of the titles at once, its understandable. I'll give him credit for setting out to beat the other champions or top contenders to unify the same way Charlo did.

As to the fight itself I expect Tim to win, but Mendoza can punch some, so it will be a good test for Tszyu's chin. I know some think of Mendoza as fortunate to land a Hail Mary KO in a fight he was losing, but Tszyu would be the favorite to beat Fundora too. What will get interesting is what goes on with the IBF annd WBA titles. I think whoever wins those belts will provide the real tests as far as unification goes.

It will be interesting to see if Maridmov and Bakhram get shots at vacant titles.

Nothing worth writing home about but this isn’t a bad fight.

The co-main event is also set, with Australia’s Sam Goodman (16-0, 7 KO) facing former world title challenger Miguel Flores (25-4-1).

Tim Tszyu will enjoy his fourth straight Showtime headliner, this time as a full titleholder.

The American cable network confirmed its stateside coverage of Tszyu’s upcoming WBO junior middleweight title defense versus streaking contender Brian Mendoza. The previously announced bout will headline a Showtime Boxing International show on October 14 from Gold Coast Convention Centre in Broadbeach, Australia (October 15, locally).

As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, the show will also include a 12-round featherweight bout between unbeaten Sam Goodman (15-0, 7KOs)—the IBF junior featherweight mandatory challenger—and former title challenger Miguel Flores (25-4-1, 12KOs).

It'll be a fine fight... but a little disappointing for Tim, I know they were hoping for a bigger fight after his last great performance.

Back