Till won tbf

KOFight228

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Big Cuck Mcbaldy didnt force the break, Till would of got Tyrone on the ground and maid him tap, but that moron reff ruined the fight bi breaking them up after likr 15 seconds its a embarresment to UFC why even have UFC if diffo refs have diffo rules and diffo judges score it differently it make no sense like if you agree thank

If Big Cuck Mcbaldy didnt force the break, Till would of got Tyrone on the ground and maid him tap, but that moron reff ruined the fight bi breaking them up after likr 15 seconds its a embarresment to UFC why even have UFC if diffo refs have diffo rules and diffo judges score it differently it make no sense like if you agree thank

Maid him tap...

I'm guessing you are a scouser which explains the horrific English.

The trolls on here are getting worse every day.

Wow ur not even trying. Wait are you trying? Double wow

You're a special kind of delusional TS Tyron won deal with it

I have naked pictures of your mom on my laptop.

Threads like this make me appreciate people who are good at trolling

Maid him tap...
pls esplain why diffo refs have diffo rules depending on who is fghting and why we get diffo judges for each few fights? If we r ment to find the best fighters y are there so many variables which r out of the fighters hands and ends up being luck of the drawer? Hence why Till wins 7/10 time he just had bad luck with judges and referee

It's not funny when the TS is actually dumb.

tenor.gif

Don't see how this is worse than other crap like "We know Conor KO's Wonderboy and Till" easily...

pls esplain why diffo refs have diffo rules depending on who is fghting and why we get diffo judges for each few fights? If we r ment to find the best fighters y are there so many variables which r out of the fighters hands and ends up being luck of the drawer? Hence why Till wins 7/10 time he just had bad luck with judges and referee

I agree

Don't forget bad luck with punches and a lucky sub from Tyron.

Back