Till will humiliate Perry

All aboard the Till hype wagon next week it will be someone else

I’m fine with the Till hype train until his fans start creating douchey till inspired screen names. Right now this is just nerd on nerd keyboard violence.

Till's striking is way too good for Perry, and Perry doesn't have the best chin.

Perry's going to get tagged up from the opening bell.

Perry has a decent chin actually and as much as I would like to disparage him I'm not gonna lie. I'm with you though I hope he gets merked nasty cuz I have a bet on this shit

you just humiliated yourself with this thread.
No one even knew who Till was before the Cerrone fight lol

and it's hilarious sherdog is giving a scouser a free pass just because he called out Mike Perry :p

Even the Platinum fanboys got to admit this.
Till is a well polished and skilled striker who just demolished a top 10 WW.Perry is a mid tier fighter who wildly brawls,it'll be easy pickings for Darren.It's a big step down for Till from whom he just beat but deserves an easy win after that.

I like me some Brazilian Mcgregor, don't get me wrong, but someone who wildly brawls may just be the fireworks we are looking for. Till should not underestimate Perry.

Even though Cerrone is a slow starter, the whole time I couldn't help but think dude quit being so scared and just scrap. Perry will not be so hesitant to pull the trigger. Till could either hit a home run or have a big swing-and-a-miss which would be pretty disastrous.

giphy.gif

Back