Till is screwed

Till is also mentally broken after Liverpool lost in the champs league final. Wonderdad is taking that boy to school tonight.

Does anybody know what happens if he is more than 188 lbs? What are the consequences?

<LikeReally5>

Vitor-Belfort-Anthony-Johnson.png
He is talking about the year 2018

yeah, lets blame the commission for Till being such a fuckup

Yeah, it would be much safer to let 200 pounds fighter to fight 185 pounds fighter!

I just think this is going to be a fight that could've been. No matter the outcome, it's tainted beyond its actual entertainment value.

I'm a huge fan of Till and thought for sure he would beat Wonderboy before this weight deal. But now he's done. And he brought it on himself. There is no way he wins this now.

He has to weigh in at 188 tommarow at 1PM. He has said he usually blows up to 200 after rehydration. This means he's going to sleep tonight partially weight cut, dehydrated, and will stay dehydrated until 1PM. This is EXTREMELY unhealthy and honestly horrible the commission would make this happen.

I'm NOT defending till, but what I'm saying is this is an extreme health hazard. If he even makes the 188 tommarow, his brain won't have enough time to rehydrate by fight time and he is going to get severely concussed easily because of this. Fight should just be canceled tbh. This is how deaths can happen.
Dolce and quite a few people commented on this as well.

It's absolutely ridiculous that any commission would risk the fighter's health / safety like this. This is how we'll see the first death in the octagon, If they allow things like this to happen.

Back