Ticket demand isn't living up to the hype

lol this is news? this was reported like a month ago and we hear a report ever other day.

best part of the video is the MILF at the end

hot as hell

lol this is news? this was reported like a month ago and we hear a report ever other day.
it´s talking about the last week before the fight

how can it be a month old?

did you watch it?

Good news for the world. People might be dumb enough to vote Trump, but at least they're not dumb enough to pay large sums money to watch Floyd Mayweather fight an MMA guy.

Why are people so concerned about the ticket sales. It's a minimal amount of money compared to ppv and other things. The stadium will be full and it will be closer to the record. So why do we keep talking about it.

Good news for the world. People might be dumb enough to vote Trump, but at least they're not dumb enough to pay large sums money to watch Floyd Mayweather fight an MMA guy.
sorry to say you are gonna be dissapointed.

People pay for name recognition not competitiveness.

Who cares about ticket sales when it's the highest gate sales? 70+ million.

You casual noobs have to understand that tickets are also more expensive this time around. So even though there's like 7000 unsold tickets, it is still the generating more income than all previous boxing bouts.

Read what I said above in terms of gate. And Dana just said in an interview that pre-sale is also breaking records in UK, Aus, and US.

Who cares about ticket sales when it's the highest gate sales? 70+ million.

You casual noobs have to understand that tickets are also more expensive this time around. So even though there's like 7000 unsold tickets, it is still the generating more income than all previous boxing bouts.

What are gate sales? I thought that was the same as ticket sales.

it´s talking about the last week before the fight

how can it be a month old?

did you watch it?

I'm not saying this particular report is old, the "news" that ticket sales aren't living up to the hype is old.
These reports have been circulated repeatedly since a month ago and still last week and this week. No one is expecting a sold out arena at this point.

This report is five days old. Event is almost sold out now.

What are gate sales? I thought that was the same as ticket sales.
Ticket sales is number of tickets. Gate sales is the amount of money generated by those tickets. So although, it may not be a sell out, with plenty of empty seats, it is still generating a lot more money.

Also, Dana said it broke all PPV records worldwide.

They will drop prices slightly and sell the rest IMO. And even if they don't and they 'give' them away on shows and websites they've still outsold any previous fight on money alone. The cheapest seats in the entire building were like 2200$. That's almost binocular level lol

I am more curious about merchandising
Moichandising
Moichandising
Moichandising

I want my maymac lunch box and breakfast cereal.

I want my maymac lunch box and breakfast cereal.

You will. There will be three shapes: Conor's full body, Floyd's severed head, and Floyd's lifeless corpse. It will hit the shelves in 1 week.

That article is old from CNBC, here is one from yesterday:
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/24/mcg...ould-net-more-than-70-million-in-tickets.html

$70 million, that's May-Pac level, I'd say its living up to the hype just fine, they can only price it up so much for the market. There might be a few tickets still available, but the T-Mobile arena is quite a bit larger than the arena May-Pac happened in, so there's more seats, so there will be more profit made. It would have sold out already if it was in the same sized arena that May-Mac happened in.

Fake news op.

Back