Thug Rose updates? - video posted

Yeah that video is quite old. Fedor had recently retired, Big Nog had just beaten Herman, Conor wasn't in the UFC yet, and Nick-GSP was on deck.

The clock is ticking, she better get her ass ready for the whooping that Andrade will bring into her.

This is like the first video I've ever seen of her and Pat. Old as hell man

tenor.gif

You must just knew how to operate a computer or something

This shit isn't as old as my Cave Man avatar...now THAT's old!

That video was posted in February of 2013. Rose's Pro MMA record was 1-0 at the time. She hadn't even done her famous flying armbar yet.
Yeah that video is quite old. Fedor had recently retired, Big Nog had just beaten Herman, Conor wasn't in the UFC yet, and Nick-GSP was on deck.

Holy fuck I hope that's not true

She’s still terrified by buses and has to hide in the basement.

The clock is ticking, she better get her ass ready for the whooping that Andrade will bring into her.
Writing about it won't help and it's hard to be excited about champions defending once per year. I love Whittaker, but I wouldn't be sad if he gonna lose next fight,he fights once per year.
You can whine, you can cry, but it stopped to be interesting (Rose defending or not) around 2 months ago. if champion of division is not bothered to do anything (but I'm pretty sure she trains a lot), almost zero contacts with media...People can think I'm hatin here...nope.
Andrade said she will wait, so what's problem here?

Pat Barry is old as shit. He is just lucky he looks young. I even realized when I went in a restaurant with my friend's 18 year old girlfriend to pickup food and people gave us dirty looks.

Writing about it won't help and it's hard to be excited about champions defending once per year. I love Whittaker, but I wouldn't be sad if he gonna lose next fight,he fights once per year.
You can whine, you can cry, but it stopped to be interesting (Rose defending or not) around 2 months ago. if champion of division is not bothered to do anything (but I'm pretty sure she trains a lot), almost zero contacts with media...People can think I'm hatin here...nope.
Andrade said she will wait, so what's problem here?
I mean, if you're bored by it you can just stay away from these threads, simple. As a WMMA fan i'm not ok with Rose holding the belt like she is doing and therefore i'll make my discontentment public, not sure where you saw any whining or crying.

I mean, if you're bored by it you can just stay away from these threads, simple. As a WMMA fan i'm not ok with Rose holding the belt like she is doing and therefore i'll make my discontentment public, not sure where you saw any whining or crying.
Yeah, but it's not like outrage is big enough to change something, it's boring topic. At some point it's just counterproductive, because you talking/writing about person doing nothing, and worst thing: you helping to stay relevant by talking about that person Just like with "defend or vacate", Conor was able to stay relevant because of people writing about it...it's my last post about Rose Namajunas, how long can you write about fighter who doesn't fight?

Yeah, but it's not like outrage is big enough to change something, it's boring topic. At some point it's just counterproductive, because you talking/writing about person doing nothing, and worst thing: you helping to stay relevant by talking about that person Just like with "defend or vacate", Conor was able to stay relevant because of people writing about it...it's my last post about Rose Namajunas, how long can you write about fighter who doesn't fight?
I disagree and i'll continue to write about it. Because i want to.
Since you're bored by this topic, just don't engage. It's my approach towards PPV talk.

I disagree and i'll continue to write about it. Because i want to.
Since you're bored by this topic, just don't engage. It's my approach towards PPV talk.

Word.

Everything starts with something, and talking about it is the whole point of the forum.

Back