Thug Diaries: Episode 1 (Rose Namajunas doc)

If Rose won her last fight, everybody would be kissing her ass in this thread, & saying thanks for the video.
giphy.gif

But she didn't:p

Both of them have been dodging the question but something is definitely up! She did say over on Reddit that Pat will appear in the 3rd or 4th episode of Thug Diaries, but that could just be a stall tactic. Given all the positive energy shit Pat has preached over the years, how would he respond when I tell him he's just too negative?

giphy.gif

Now I gotta watch this shit

It's a good video though, Rose seems super chill
Thanks for the share

Now I gotta watch this shit

It's a good video though, Rose seems super chill
Thanks for the share

I agree with @NightwingBJJ though, all the "umm" "you know" "like" is just too much. She needs a speech the rapist to help her get rid of this mid-western ghetto speak.

"Thug"....loll what a wigger...what happened to the riveter nickname

lol, she comes off a bit of one for sure, now this is just my opinion and i have no evidence, but I would bet money she will soon be batting for the other team

Even if she won, I would still avoid the video. I had to turn off her Q & A at UFC 195 simply because I can't stand hearing "umm" and "you know" every other sentence.

To each their own irks. Doesn't bother me. I don't expect my prizefighting martial artists to be orators.

Though I must admit... I do kinda wanna put my head through a wall when Johny Hendricks would end every sentence with, "... does that make sense?"

To each their own irks. Doesn't bother me. I don't expect my prizefighting martial artists to be orators.

Though I must admit... I do kinda wanna put my head through a wall when Johny Hendricks would end every sentence with, "... does that make sense?"

Hendricks are "does that make sense?" or "youknowwhatImean?"

My posting history will reflect I've never been a Rose fan and I don't understand why people think she's attractive. I'd say Boise 7, generously.

I'm a fan, but it has nothing to do with her looks one way or the other.

I will forever be grateful for this

14iz7e9.jpg

Trying to watch this on my tv. I can't find this on youtube. I went to her channel and is not on there either. I don't understand.

If you open this on your youtube app and go to her channel, it's not on there

My posting history will reflect I've never been a Rose fan and I don't understand why people think she's attractive. I'd say Boise 7, generously.
I'm from Boise. I'd agree on a generous 7.

041416-UFC-Rose-Namajunas-PI.vadapt.664.high.1.jpg

D3490zJ.gif

Short hair or long, I still think Rose is the hottest girl in MMA.
But that's just this Hooligans opinion.
Either way...

WAR THE THUGGISH ONE!!!

MaleLimpArcticfox.gif

I'm a fan, but it has nothing to do with her looks one way or the other.

I will forever be grateful for this

14iz7e9.jpg

PVZ seems like a nice girl. I'm a fan.

She'll get her revenge one day--that is, if Rose ever puts together enough of a win streak to challenge for Paige's belt.

Rose is so pretty. I'm in love with her

WAR ROSE

Back