Throwback: when you try to engage in some casual small talk and Conor makes you rethink life

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Courtesy of Youtube comment:
Urijah was only trying to make some friendly small talk and conor makes him rethink his fucking life. Savage

No matter what you think of Conor as a fighter, you gotta respect his business acumen

The day TJ became snakeshaw/dillasnake

Faber: Conor I'm gonna get you some sandals

Conor: Bitch let me get you some perspectives

wow, thread #368 on this topic.

Courtesy of Youtube comment:

No matter what you think of Conor as a fighter, you gotta respect his business acumen

Faber made Conor think too actually. Conor made fun of Faber for dressing like a bum, and said he (Conor) is making money to afford fitted suits of every color. Faber laughed and said dude I make money so I don't need to wear to suits. Conor said he overall disagreed with this, but it did stop and make him think. I think him and Faber respect each other.

It actually showed how Conor is open minded.

Old like it was pointed out, but still makes me laugh. You can tell they were just talking and being friendly, and Conor wasn't saying it to rustle faber. He truly believed that and told faber what no one else would and faber still didn't want to believe it at that point. Faber should've listened and took the fight back then.

The sherdoggers' code. When in doubt, make a Conor thread.
Just shows that a week later, they're already running out of things to gargle his ball sweat over.

still great to great Conor's interviews, I missed Ali's era but i'm glad to live in McGregor's era

Back