Three Leopard Liniment

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I think just about everyone in the muay thai community has probably heard of this stuff by now but if not, its a new brand of thai liniment on the market. Its really good stuff and I have recently been sponsored by them. You can check my YOUTUBE for a full and honest review, which was actually done several months ago prior to being sponsored. Anyways its good stuff and if you get the chance I would say to give it a shot.

23319453_1745313282430176_2372787170952113476_n.jpg

I remember you reviewing this stuff. Awesome how that worked out!

I used some of 3 leopard at Sitjaopho last summer. It works well. Seems to cause less of a burning sensation, but made my old man injuries much more manageable.

I remember you reviewing this stuff. Awesome how that worked out!

yes Im quite happy about being sponsored.

What's the main difference between 3 leopard and Namman Muay Thai oil ?

it has the same exact ingredients as Namman Muay, plus some additional ingredients. I dont remember all off the top of my head but its explained in detail on my youtube.

I used some of 3 leopard at Sitjaopho last summer. It works well. Seems to cause less of a burning sensation, but made my old man injuries much more manageable.

Yeah I like it quite a bit really. its cool to have something new to switch things up. Thai oil is great, but if I wanted to be a picky I would pick 3 leopard over namman muay. its actually got the same exact ingredients as thai oil down to the percentages, with additional ingredients as well.

Last edited:
Back