Three great reasons why Conor SHOULD NOT fight Jose Aldo

My thing is, what did he gain by fighting Nate?

Tons of money. Diaz was supposed to be an easy fight for him when the RDA fight fell out. He lost but the fight did the biggest PPV buys of all time. The rematch he just had to get his win back and prove he could hang at 170. I think it earned him a lot of respect.

And that matters how?

Only professional fighters know if fighters get injured?
It's a bit like saying an American football team shouldn't work on its defence because people might get injured.You need to be 100% sharp and ready,if your not it will be game over

Tons of money. Diaz was supposed to be an easy fight for him when the RDA fight fell out. He lost but the fight did the biggest PPV buys of all time. The rematch he just had to get his win back and prove he could hang at 170. I think it earned him a lot of respect.

What ever happened to what we watch MMA for in the first place...skill?
Conor made that money, we didnt. We want to see him fight (or me, get his ass beat by aldo) but if he doesnt fight aldo, he needs to vacate. Period.
As far as hanging at 170..that was a desicion...a close one at that in which he could have lost.
So i dont know about hang...that was a once in a lifetime thing for him most likely.

But if conor loses vs Aldo, then 145 is alive again cuz that also might be a trilogy..but it will make conor look bad as thats another loss, but we get a trilogy fight.

The 11 or so people who liked the original post is a who's who of shitty posters.

Defend or vacate. Pretty simple.

Back