Threads criticising Pico are being deleted because this is not the "Bellator subforum"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're calling ME a little bitch because some neckbeard moderators deleted your incessant hating on a 20 year old who just made his pro debut because he got beaten by a pro fighter with way more fights than him.

Yeah, I'm the little bitch.
fuck off. The mods are hypocritical scumbags. No fighter is exempt from critisisim.

Lol. Weak excuse, you little cunts. There's a shit ton of threads talking about Bellator and Bellator fighters right now. I don't see you deleting them. Fuck off. Pico sucks and you know it.
No idea what you're on about but I like you style itt

He got WAY WAY to much undeserved hype, I'm glad the old dude showed him, with his full time normal job.

fuck off. The mods are hypocritical scumbags. No fighter is exempt from critisisim.

its not about exemption from criticism

It's about people literally just making dozens of hate threads for a fighter with absolutely nothing interesting or engaging. Just pathetic people living through enjoyment of watching someone else fail at something they've never had the balls nor skill to even do.

its not about exemption from criticism

It's about people literally just making dozens of hate threads for a fighter with absolutely nothing interesting or engaging. Just pathetic people living through enjoyment of watching someone else fail at something they've never had the balls nor skill to even do.
That's critisisim. You can't not expect people to shit on some hype job who just got exposed. Sherdog is not the place for little bitches like yourself.

Why are any of you losers criticizing him in the first place?

He didn't hype himself. Other people did and he's a fucking young rookie that will get better.

Seems like quality moderation to me.

That's critisisim. You can't not expect people to shit on some hype job who just got exposed. Sherdog is not the place for little bitches like yourself.

Again, you refer to me as a little bitch while making a thread crying that some moderators on an MMA forum deleted your posts talking shit about somebody you'd never say it to in person.

I guarantee you wouldn't say shit IRL, either.

Just mad at these POS scumbag mods deleting my threads and giving me yellow cards.
A yellow card is an imaginary thing on an online forum. Every singe ATG poster here has had dubs at some point. Calm your tits, post some meaningful shit and everything will be ok

Again, you refer to me as a little bitch while making a thread crying that some moderators on an MMA forum deleted your posts talking shit about somebody you'd never say it to in person.

I guarantee you wouldn't say shit IRL, either.
there's nothing bitch like about calling out mods who don't know shit about modding.

there's nothing bitch like about calling out mods who don't know shit about modding.

You think it's not bitch like to cry that literal neckbeard retards who moderate sherdog deleted your threads?

you think you're "fighting the system" by whining about the literal retards that moderate an online forum?

You think it's not bitch like to cry that literal neckbeard retards who moderate sherdog deleted your threads?

you think you're "fighting the system" by whining about the literal retards that moderate an online forum?
Nope. Sometimes people need to be exposed, and I have to do it.

Nope. Sometimes people need to be exposed, and I have to do it.

Good luck with that. You're a little bitch who is upset that his posts hating on somebody else got deleted by a bunch of neckbeards.

I guess if it helps you convince yourself you're "fighting the man" lmao

A yellow card is an imaginary thing on an online forum. Every singe ATG poster here has had dubs at some point. Calm your tits, post some meaningful shit and everything will be ok
I'm trying to get shit done here bit I can't if I'm gonna get banned. It's funny to me that some mod actually gave me a yellow card because he couldn't handle Pico getting shat on.

Good luck with that. You're a little bitch who is upset that his posts hating on somebody else got deleted by a bunch of neckbeards.

I guess if it helps you convince yourself you're "fighting the man" lmao
you're a little bitch complaining about another person talking shit about retarded mods. Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back