Thousands at risk of pig virus (Hep E) from ‘Supermarket X’ sausages

FinalFight

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F5d10f106-8522-11e7-868c-437ffe17833c.jpg

The hepatitis E virus is transmitted by sausages and pork products from Europe

A leading British supermarket may unwittingly have infected thousands of people with a pig virus that causes liver cirrhosis and neurological damage, say researchers at Public Health England.

Hepatitis E (HEV) is transmitted by sausages and pork products from Europe, mainly Holland and Germany. UK pigs do not have the virus strain in question.

Scientists at PHE, a government agency, have traced the shopping habits of infected people and found that a common factor is consumption of own-brand sausages from “Supermarket X”.

PHE and the Food Standards Agency (FSA) have refused to name Supermarket X but two separate sources said it was Tesco.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...g-virus-from-supermarket-x-sausages-z2l0s5m0g

__________________________________________________________________________________

The scary thing is the FSA refuse to name the supermarket. They don't want people to know the source, I wonder why?

Putting strange sausages inside you can give you the hep. Who knew?

Meh. I don't shop at Tesco, I'm good.

well Nature has a way to contain the human population, one way or another that bitch is gonna get us all

Why wouldn't they name this supermarket? Consumers are still buying. This is just plain irresponsible. Shit. Between this, horrible food & being cucks to Islam...idk.

Back