Thoughts on this parlay

Jinx_AA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Bet365 has a promotion giving you 250 for a $10 deposit for new accounts …. So I got my wife to create one (I can’t get the bonus as I have my own acccount) and we’ll throw it all down on a Hail Mary

4 way parlay

jiri to beat glover (feel like it’s a lock)

Rakic to finish Jan ….this is the iffiest one as Rakic can be very boring sometimes …. But … he knows he needs a big performance to get a title shot …. Plus it’s 5 rounds and Jan is getting older and isn’t overly durable

Dave’s grant to finish smolka …. Smolka been finished by lesser fighters - feel pretty decent about it

Torres to finish Camacho …. Torres is a finishing machine with true KO power and Camacho hasn’t fought in 3 years - last fight lost by KO in first round to a much lesser fighter

250 parlay pays 5400….. if it wasn’t a free offer bet I wouldn’t do it …. But I don’t want to waste a free bet just to double it

I could technically just say Jiri and Rakic to both win which would pay 600 and to me is a lock …. But I wanna chase the 5k here lol

thoughts - anyone very strongly disagree with the picks ? I feel like it’s definitely possible !

Back