Thoughts on the Side Attack Blueprint DVD by Matt Arroyo

This is your seventh post on Rob Kahn or Matt Arroyo's dvds in the past 7 days

http://forums.sherdog.com/members/snowman22.51244/

I'm a happy customer of Vagner Rocha's 50/50 of the Arms DVD, but Matt Arroyo has sent me DOZENS of ANNOYING marketing emails since I bought it. Some of these are attributed to Matt, some are ghost-written to sound like Vagner (Matt Arroyo and Vagner are best friends? and business partners?), but all are from Matt's email. So seems like expected behavior to pay people to make fake posts.

Last edited:
MGinAction !
I have Vagner's 50/50 of the arms. It's just OK. Again, one month of MGinAction, $25. There are too many DVD set's out now. You will find most of their material on YouTube. YT has gotten better quality over the year's. Just search! Weed out the crap.

Some search examples (not vouching for)

Wrist locks

Leg Locks

Misc,

Some channels have EVERY recent DVD set.......SEARCH.................

I'm a happy customer of Vagner Rocha's 50/50 of the Arms DVD, but Matt Arroyo has sent me DOZENS of ANNOYING marketing emails since I bought it. Some of these are attributed to Matt, some are ghost-written to sound like Vagner (Matt Arroyo and Vagner are best friends? and business partners?), but all are from Matt's email. So seems like expected behavior to pay people to make fake posts.

If you mean my posts are fake then I'm happy for Matt to pay me for it... Or send me the DVD sets.

I came across a clip of his back attack blueprint and was impressed so I searched to see if he has anymore sets. I saw the old school sales pitch that alot of sites had in the early 2000s where you scroll the length of a football pitch through sales hype. I guessed if I could get a review it would be from sherdog.

If you mean my posts are fake then I'm happy for Matt to pay me for it... Or send me the DVD sets.

I came across a clip of his back attack blueprint and was impressed so I searched to see if he has anymore sets. I saw the old school sales pitch that alot of sites had in the early 2000s where you scroll the length of a football pitch through sales hype. I guessed if I could get a review it would be from sherdog.

Well, where there's smoke there's fire. Nothing against Arroyo's skills or quality of his instructional, but he's got a pretty obnoxious marketing style, and BJJ forums are filthy with marketing pleas disguised as "anybody know a good place to train in..." and "anybody have...?"

Well, where there's smoke there's fire. Nothing against Arroyo's skills or quality of his instructional, but he's got a pretty obnoxious marketing style, and BJJ forums are filthy with marketing pleas disguised as "anybody know a good place to train in..." and "anybody have...?"

I see what your saying. As I mentioned, when I went looking for his other sets online I found web pages with marketing that would have put me off if I hadn't watched the initial video clip of his back attacks.

So has no-one here actually seen it. I'm after 1 review.

It was the best thing I've ever seen. It's the Casablanca of BJJ instructionals.

Back