Thoughts on Myktybek Orolbai?

My thoughts are he has a very unique look. I can't quite place it. I also very much enjoyed his fight this past weekend

Name looks like a fucking eye test chart.

Homeboy needs himself a nickname.

He did well, but needs to work on his positioning and escapes from the bottom. His opponent almost had his way with Orolbai in the third round which was quite concerning. He will improve, which is a positive - he needs to.

Monolid isn't too bad. He pushes a crazy pace and has a great poker face. He just needs to pace himself a little more.

fight IQ is not the problem. you are either a real fighter or you're not, you are either a real man or you're not. if you have a fighter stumbling around the octagon barely conscious and you decide to take him down and lay in his guard, you are not a real fighter.

I wouldn't mind if UFC cut guys like Jose Aldo and Orobai for stuff like this.

<BidenShutIt>

decent, could maybe crack top 7. still got hit a couple of times and some reversals on the ground. not sure how old he is, but they should continue to build him up like they are.

fight IQ is not the problem. you are either a real fighter or you're not, you are either a real man or you're not. if you have a fighter stumbling around the octagon barely conscious and you decide to take him down and lay in his guard, you are not a real fighter.

I wouldn't mind if UFC cut guys like Jose Aldo and Orobai for stuff like this.

This post has given me a headache.

images

Killa Oral B did ok

<This7>

Already better than Kutatefraudze. They should give him someone in the top 15 next imo.

clean1,2s. weird he tryed to win the war of attrition with elvis out on his feet. he let brenner back into the fight like that.

still looked good tho.

His decision making wasn't good, but he otherwise impressed me. I feel that pretty much all problems he showed are easily solvable and that he can be a legit force in the division with time.

Champ material for sure when you consider he’s only going to be getting better the next few years. He is a beast and his fight vs Brener was basically the two toughest unranked guys in the division going at it. It was a fight meant to kill one of them off because UFC doesn’t find either marketable for some reason.

What are your thoughts on these others:
Nuradil Ergashev
Jantoro Sulaymanov
Anarbek Sheraliev
Asan Orozov
Alik Abdulin
Sooronbay Sadykov
Chynghyz Zakirov
Zhumabek Sydykov
Bolot Israilov
Satybaldy Zhusupov
Tursunbay Abdykadyrov