Thoughts on Jelly Roll?

Woldog

SherGOAT
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
To be honest if I hadn't seen his testimony at the Fentanyl hearings I never would have given him the light of day. But I decided to give some of his songs a listen. I was surprised that some of them are actually decent.
I think in my case I judged a book by its cover and was pleasantly surprised.

Dude started playing piano in a brothel at age 14. Went on to become one of the greatest jazz/ragtime piano players in history. Was the first to chart out various jazz compositions showing it wasn't all about improv. He was ahead of his time.

Dude started playing piano in a brothel at age 14. Went on to become one of the greatest jazz/ragtime piano players in history. Was the first to chart out various jazz compositions showing it wasn't all about improv. He was ahead of his time.

Could he spit some bars though?

And it stoned me to my soul
Stoned me just like Jelly Roll
And it stoned me

- Van Morrison

When it comes to fat white vocalists with face tats I'm in camp Teddy Swims!

I remember him from waaaay back in the day when Lil Wyte put him on with Three 6.

This song is pretty fucking racist, LOL...

I remember him from waaaay back in the day when Lil Wyte put him on with Three 6.

This song is pretty fucking racist, LOL...

Damn, he's been that fat for this long? yeah this'll be an inmemoriam post in a year.

Pretty sure he’s Post Malone’s fatter hillbilly alter ego.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back