Thought I´d share again this great moment of overcoming obstacles from Big Nog

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Probably some of you guys already know this, but I just thought I´d share a few details they were showing today in a program in Combate Channel about when Big Nog fought Schaub.
He was coming from a layoff of 18 months, after having 3 surgeries and he was still wearing crutches and unable to walk at all when he accepted the fight. He really wanted to fight in front of the crowd in Rio de Janeiro after all those years.
13140419485792.g.jpg
minotauroeangela.jpg

His fisiotherapist was even using expressions like "learn to walk again" to refer to Big Nog's health condition. She said they had less than 3 months to do the whole fisiotherapy alongside the camp for the fight against a Schaub that was still game and was on a 4 fight win streak with 3 KOs.
Rodrigo-Nogueira-vs-Brendan-Schaub-UFC-134w.jpg

Enjoy the results of his hard work.

Nogueira is an inspiration.Pity he wasted rest of his shape by not tapping to Mir, he looked pretty good against Schaub and Mir, later he looked bad.Watching Struve fight was so sad.Pity he retired after 3 straight losses, but good that he enjoys life on retirement and that UFC gave him an interesting job.Today fighters like Minotauro are almost gone

all this really does is solidify how fucking bad schaub really is lol. He got knocked out by a guy coming out of the morgue lol

Nog has overcome more injuries than the whole HW division combined including JDS.

Not even human gtfoh.

The old school guys are way tougher than the new generation. Taking year(s) off in between fights was unheard of, especially if you were physically able.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back