"Those shots would have KO'd *insert fighter*"

Chain Saw

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its completely bull shit.

Its assuming that one would have been able to land those exact same shots on another guy with a completely different fighting style and a different level of striking defence.

Obviously no fight plays out the same, so what even is the point of saying dumb shit like that.

11 m. bispings would have been killed by that punch.

Power can be objectively measured in Bispings.
giphy.gif

Well a 170lbs full power punch would probably ko most 155lb men...

Mark Hunt or Frank Mir...

bork1}bork1}bork1}

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Conor hasnt fought any 155lbs men in the UFC

I just posted a general logical statement... It doesn't even have to apply to Conor...

I'm just saying that when Conor fights at 170 and then says, "my punches could ko (insert name of LW or smaller).."... well yeah, because you outweigh them and have bulked up?

Just like how Cerrone is stronger at 170 then at 155

Well a 170lbs full power punch would probably ko most 155lb men...

But can you guarantee it will land flush?

A full power punch from Mark Hunt would probably KO anyone, but Mark Hunt has over 10 losses doesn't he?

I just posted a general logical statement... It doesn't even have to apply to Conor...

I'm just saying that when Conor fights at 170 and then says, "my punches could ko (insert name of LW or smaller).."... well yeah, because you outweigh them and have bulked up?

Just like how Cerrone is stronger at 170 then at 155
Ok but nobody talked about that so you contributed nothing

Hunt got head kicked by Cro Cop twice, full force and full impact,. Those kicks would have killed you, TS. FACT

I think KOs are wildly unpredictable. Someone who has a great chin could be knocked out with a weak jab and then take haymakers all day in their next fight. Another thing is people like to exaggerate how getting knocked out can weaken a persons chin

Back