This scaramucci guy is good

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm sure I didn't spell his name right. He was just on Jake tappers show and talked circles around him. The guy is slick. ..He doesn't fall for the usual tricks and pitfalls. ..He disarms them with humor. .. and extremely intelligent.

And best of all.....towards the end of the interview he told tapper that Trump will win again and he'll bring in a box of tissues for CNN...lmao This gun be good.

Another glorified, Vegas poker player given access to the levers of the state.

Good times.

It's always interesting to see who you guys are going to hero-worship next. This guy looks like a Jersey Shore cast member and continually professes his undying love for Trump. Cuck. Sad.

Another glorified, Vegas poker player given access to the levers of the state.

Good times.

In Spicer's defense, I think he would have done just fine as Press Secretary if he didn't have to work for Trump.
It's sort of a lose/lose job anyway. And spinning stories for "reasonable" presidents is difficult enough.
Now imagine that for Trump.

Scaramucci: Someone told me yesterday maybe the Russians didn't interfere in election
Jake Tapper: Who told you that?

Scaramucci: The President.

yeah he is great lool

I didn't find myself impressed with him. His pivots seem fresh but will go stale quickly

I'm sure I didn't spell his name right. He was just on Jake tappers show and talked circles around him. The guy is slick. ..He doesn't fall for the usual tricks and pitfalls. ..He disarms them with humor. .. and extremely intelligent.

And best of all.....towards the end of the interview he told tapper that Trump will win again and he'll bring in a box of tissues for CNN...lmao This gun be good.

He is more of a fit for sure. I feel like Trump picked Spicer to play ball with establishment Repubs.

I have always hated the guy, ever since the name was announced I knew he was bad. I just had to wait for CNN to tell me why so I could complain about it.

I have always loved the guy, ever since the name was announced I knew he was good. I just had to wait for Sanders-Huckabee to tell me why so I could rejoice about it.

(Fixed it with my Trumptard wrench.)

The guy who said Trump is a hack and anti-American The guy that said walls don't work and that Islam is a religion of peace.

Ya. I'd say he is smooth if he got Trump to hire him despite the criticism from his own crew.

He seems emotional and easily rattled. I wonder if he'll be able to handle the press corps pointed questions about the Trump circus.

is this the same guy cnn did a story on then had to fire a couple of reporters and retract their story, because it was false?

You guys thought Kellyane Conway was a genius. Can't take you seriously ever again! Sad.

(Fixed it with my Trumptard wrench.)
I'm sorry trump touched your Mom/wife/girlfriend/whatever made your vagina inflame and didn't calll them back. Don't act like you had ever even heard of this guy or anyone in his cabinet for the most part until the second you read an opinion piece on them

is this the same guy cnn did a story on then had to fire a couple of reporters and retract their story, because it was false?
Yeah but that didn't matter because he works for trump now.

I'm sorry trump touched your Mom/wife/girlfriend/whatever made your vagina inflame and didn't calll them back. Don't act like you had ever even heard of this guy or anyone in his cabinet for the most part until the second you read an opinion piece on them

I knew Scaramucci was a shit choice at "Wall Street financier". And would have regardless of which party's POTUS appointed him.

But that's because I have integrity and am not a partisan shill like y'all.

Back