This Sat, does Daido Juku finally get revenge on Gracie Jiu-jitsu?

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just happened to glance over the Bellator card which is pretty damn good

Will Ichihara and Daidojuku finally get revenge on Royce and Gracie Jiu-jitsu, in Kato vs Ralek Gracie?

(is fight still on right?)

Will Kato avenge Credit Card holders everywhere?

Or will Ralek become a G in NoGi just like me?

As an owner of belt ranks in both Daidojuku and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu this interests me

(also hope Chinzo fight is on main card.....let's see some Kara Te!)

Never heard of this ichihara, or Kato guy.

Did not know daido Juku and BJJ have rivalry now.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

thank you RJ for posting gifs of one of my Daidojuku fight and sparring at their HQ, showing how to use Striking for Irimi entering purposes which leads to takedown

Wtf is this shit that can't be serious wing chun 52 blocks meets judo now?

Will the Daido guy come out in his space helmet?

How many fighters would wear the space helmet inside the octagon if it was allowed?

Wtf is this shit that can't be serious wing chun 52 blocks meets judo now?

It seems it's Dan the Wolfman is just using wing chun strikes as normal blows would be too dangerous for the tiny asians he is always training with.

It seems it's Dan the Wolfman is just using wing chun strikes as normal blows would be too dangerous for the tiny asians he is always training with.
God I'd love to fight mma in Japan for pancrase or anything 170 Dan hook me up!!

thank you RJ for posting gifs of one of my Daidojuku fight and sparring at their HQ, showing how to use Striking for Irimi entering purposes which leads to takedown
Are you doing the supermen punch? It looks like you're about to pick the dude up and dump him or hit a karate style TD, is that the case?

Not teasing you, that looks like a decent set up and take down.

Are you doing the supermen punch? It looks like you're about to pick the dude up and dump him or hit a karate style TD, is that the case?

Not teasing you, that looks like a decent set up and take down.

I went right into an outside leg trip, beginning of 3 min fight, my 1st of 4 takedowns or counter takedowns (head n arm roll throughts) straight into mount or rear mount within 3 mins (2 landed out of bounds, 2 got stood up in 30 seconds). applied grappling like it would be on the streetz

Are some of you really not familiar w Kato and his two KO;s over the kickboxer?

Chinzo just responded to me, hope his fight gets bumped up or at least if quick KO we will see it on the show.

Having both Chinzo and Kato on the card, they should hype some "Can Karate get it done in MMA?" or some such angle

I went right into an outside leg trip, beginning of 3 min fight, my 1st of 4 takedowns or counter takedowns (head n arm roll throughts) straight into mount or rear mount within 3 mins (2 landed out of bounds, 2 got stood up in 30 seconds). applied grappling like it would be on the streetz

Are some of you really not familiar w Kato and his two KO;s over the kickboxer?
greco style outside leg trip?

Just happened to glance over the Bellator card which is pretty damn good

Will Ichihara and Daidojuku finally get revenge on Royce and Gracie Jiu-jitsu, in Kato vs Ralek Gracie?

(is fight still on right?)

Will Kato avenge Credit Card holders everywhere?

Or will Ralek become a G in NoGi just like me?

As an owner of belt ranks in both Daidojuku and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu this interests me

(also hope Chinzo fight is on main card.....let's see some Kara Te!)

Well spotted!
Actually Jamar Ocampo is a BJJ guy so we have TWO Karate vs BJJ fights on the card! :)

Those flurries of punches look oddly effective. There is no power behind them and having hands low like that creates an opening but Dan is able to get the other guy to back up and cover up.

I can see the benefit of doing that as some sort of drill similar to a speed bag but with a partner.

Back