This pic hurts my soul. :(

Maybe we can all just hold each other's vaginas and get through this

Fedor most dominate hw of all time, but not the GOAT. Mitrione now would of done that same shit to 95% of Fedors opponents, and he's not even top 10 UFC

How can that pic hurt your soul? It hurt my sould to see Fedor lose to Hendo but pretty much everyone should have expected him to get KTFO by Mitrione. It's a sad pic, yes, but you should have been prepared. Fedor is still the GOAT but he has no business in fighting guys you have heard of.

I'm dehydrated from all the tears :(

I think he could have had a longer career if he just cut weight. Mitrione is a legit athlete and has 30 lbs on him. Probably has like 50 or so more pounds of muscle. It sucks but he is getting old now. He can't get by give up so much size. 6 years ago, I hate to say it but Brock could have rolled him with ease. A legit big guy who has some quickness is a tall order when your getting old. I hope that Fedor keeps competing in something like the ADCC tournaments or something.

I've trained my brain to modify any photos or videos of Emelianenko losing fights to an animation of him eating ice cream wearing his sweater.

FedorIceCream.jpg
The only way to do it

The fight game takes no prisoners, he knows the stakes and has done for a long time. I love Fedor but this is the way it ends for just about everyone if they don't get out quick enough. We'll be seeing it again, most likely, with BJ tonight.

Fedor should have called it quits for good after the Maldonado fight. He needs to hang up the gloves, his glory days are over.

He's probably making too much money to justify that to himself at this point. With all the shit that's been going down with Putin and Kadyrov and his family, my guess is he wants them secure by any means necessary.

Respect to Fedor, but we already had this feels in the Bigfoot fight. He was never the same
Bigfoot fight... :( I didn't care much about his loss against Werdum but Bigfoot was a brutal beating. God, that was hard to deal with.

I don't like this Gif at all. Not because it's Fedor losing, but because for some reason the punch seems really dangerous and it looks like it might be seriously damaging Fedor or killing him.

Fedor: Did I win?

Tan Dan: Yes you did, yes you did champ *closes Fedor's eyes as he dies*

Back