This Mike Jackson guy seems like such a tool...

UncleMachidaEra

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He claims to be undefeated in boxing and kickboxing...even though any evidence I can find online of his kickboxing record shows only one fight, which he lost.

He compares himself to Anderson Silva.

The best thing about him though is that the reason they called him to fight Punk is "If you bring in someone else ... it's not gonna get this type of buzz. It's getting this type of buzz because of me."

He was a bit strange especially later in life, great dancer and great performer though.

This is his kickboxing match: ( 1:20)

The whole kid sleepovers and surgeries on his face were a little creepy.

Why does Mike Jackson like twenty five year-olds?

Cause there's twenty of 'em

Why does Mike Jackson like twenty five year-olds?

Cause there's twenty of 'em
giphy.gif

He obviously had a very difficult childhood and that showed in his later life when he became batshit crazy but he made some of the best music of all time and I think thats all we can say (before the fight)

Funny how he comes out of nowhere to fight CM punk whom they want to win badly, he is a jobber I think sent to work this fight.

Anderson wishes he was as good as Jackson.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck

Thriller is the goat music video

can't believe jackson is -275 in vegas right now. Going to hit CM Punk hard.

I don't see how PW fan can still kiss Phil's ass after he gets beat by this guy..

Oh, and it's cool to see a contender moonwalking to the cage from beyond the graaaave.

Last edited:
It just seems like whenever he talks in interviews he wants to be starting something, he got to be starting something.

Back