Media This mf Islam Makachev is unhinged

In an MMA fight?
Yeah, Islam would beat him. Probably on the ground if not KTFO by a kick or punch.
Burrows has zero MMA fights.

Also, Burrows is shorter.
"Short guy, high kick easier" - in Russian

nah Islam is a lot less "Islamic" than Khabib dude was joking around with girls in AKA that seemed slight flirting and his overall demeanor is a lot more jovial meanwhile Khabib keeps his eyes straight never does any small talk with girls or some shit and is a lot more hardliner in his takes overall

Awhile back he was arguing with DC in a video about this (Islam saying he can beat him in a wrestling match). DC Islams biggest shill was literally laughing in his face telling him “nah dude nah you’re not beating Jordan”.

nah Islam is a lot less "Islamic" than Khabib dude was joking around with girls in AKA that seemed slight flirting and his overall demeanor is a lot more jovial meanwhile Khabib keeps his eyes straight never does any small talk with girls or some shit and is a lot more hardliner in his takes overall

He also openly admitted girls should never leave the house unless they are with their husband :/

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/qSMj6wNnned2pHUY/?mibextid=0VwfS7

"Nobody understands this guy" {<jordan}{<jordan}

Saying that him and Jordan Burroughs would be a good wrestling match has me in tears.

Sicko behavior.

Khabib would never.
Islam has been grappling since he was a very young and never stopped why would he think burrows is better than him ?
I think in a cage islam would submit him and trip/ push him against the cage. Burrows only wins in a very limited wrestling match

Islam would murder Burroughs in an MMA fight and would have a decent shot of looking competitive in a pure wrestling match too.

What he said about Burroughs driving people out of the circle and only having a double leg was true lol

Islam would murder Burroughs in an MMA fight and would have a decent shot of looking competitive in a pure wrestling match too.

What he said about Burroughs driving people out of the circle and only having a double leg was true lol
Decent shot of looking competitive in a pure wrestling match??? WTF?

What the fuck are you smoking, and can I have some. Islam would get dominated easily in a pure wrestling match.

Decent shot of looking competitive in a pure wrestling match??? WTF?

What the fuck are you smoking, and can I have some. Islam would get dominated easily in a pure wrestling match.

Islam's point was that the cage/wall makes a big difference.

He has more trips and stand ups from there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back