This is the power of Fedor

Sano

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As shot as Fedor looked, he came away with the win and showed his warrior spirit once again. Fedor is one of the best fighters we've ever seen in the sport of MMA and he ruled the toughest division for a decade, but that is not his greatest strength. Look at the reaction after this win, which other fighter has this impact on peoples emotion? Which fighter past their prime makes people rally behind them like this?

Fedor inspired a whole generation, not only to become martial artists, but to carry themselves with honor, kindness and respect. The true power of Fedor is not his martial arts accolades, as great as they are, it's his person and the values he carries with him.

Respect to the legend! I'm always a fan, win or lose! So happy for him, a well deserved win.

And the way he didn't even listen to Chael's trash talk, he doesn't give a single fk and even managed to smile.

Awesome

And the way he didn't even listen to Chael's trash talk, he doesn't give a single fk and even managed to smile.

Awesome
I didn't see that :( Just saw the fight this morning when waking up. Hopefully it'll get replayed or something.

dbSoweL.gif

You are right.

Only Fedor would have been able to bring me back to Sherdog.We are all happy that he won against Mir. He is by far the best and most influencial fighter that this sport has known.

I didn't see that :( Just saw the fight this morning when waking up. Hopefully it'll get replayed or something.

Someone posted it in a thread called Fedor kills Chael with kindness."

Fedor is truly one of the best human beings to ever compete in a sport. If only more people would try to emulate this model instead of the race to the bottom with shit talk and self aggrandizement......

As shot as Fedor looked, he came away with the win and showed his warrior spirit once again. Fedor is one of the best fighters we've ever seen in the sport of MMA and he ruled the toughest division for a decade, but that is not his greatest strength. Look at the reaction after this win, which other fighter has this impact on peoples emotion? Which fighter past their prime makes people rally behind them like this?

Fedor inspired a whole generation, not only to become martial artists, but to carry themselves with honor, kindness and respect. The true power of Fedor is not his martial arts accolades, as great as they are, it's his person and the values he carries with him.

Respect to the legend! I'm always a fan, win or lose! So happy for him, a well deserved win.
Yes my brother. He's the GREATEST MMA FIGHTER of ALL of our life times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back