This is the only time in history you could argue Bellator has a better stable of champs than UFC

Whos the better champ?

• Total voters
Jiri kills all of them in the same night with one arm tied behind his back

Both productions have some good fighters and champs, but I will still vote UFC overall, especially in terms of depth.
I agree - Bellator clearly has produced some great home-grown champs (some of whom have gone on to have great success adter Bellator), but roster depth has always been an issue.

Jiri kills all of them in the same night with one arm tied behind his back
Sure :rolleyes:

ApprehensiveEarlyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.gif

He has evolved tremendously since then, did you see they way he was playing with Glover in their fight? All you casuals think it was close but anyone with a real eye for martial arts could tell he was just testing out some different techniques before ending it when he got bored.

He has evolved tremendously since then, did you see they way he was playing with Glover in their fight? All you casuals think it was close but anyone with a real eye for martial arts could tell he was just testing out some different techniques before ending it when he got bored.
Playing with 43 years old Glover? lol

He didn't evolved tho, still as hittable as ever. Don't see anything new about him

I will say ufc card the last few years are ass on avg. Sometimes I'll watch a ufc card and can't tell the difference between a Bellator one.

RIZIN vs Bellator was an amazing event. Shame RIZIN didn't at least win one of the clashes but not sure it was surprising.

Would absolutely love Bellator vs UFC or really any of the biggger Orgs in Crossover Events. UFC will never go this route as long as they are miles ahead of the competition in most aspects of the MMA game. Far too much to lose and provide ammo for the media nags.

I don't understand the love for Eblen, his striking is not mediocre, it's terrible, he lost the first round and was losing the second one against a B level fighter like Tokov until Tokov got clipped and exhausted, you can't throw those overextended sloppy overhands with Pereira or allow get hit several times with impunity like he did against Tokov

why do you think that? they train together daily and are the same size.

islam is older and may have a slight edge, but i dont see a clear winner here
Well, a lot of things. Usman is their student and still very new to MMA and young. Also accolades wise, Islam is a Combat Sambo WC. Usman is learning sambo from them. Usman's striking is great but I believe Islam can easily stand with him and use his experience. I think Usman can eventually get there but very early bro. Even Usman himself says Islam is the best LW in the world

I think Nemkov and Eblen would beat their UFC counterparts.

UFC takes the rest including HW because UFC has multiple guys who would wreck Bader.

Winning two divisions is still great for Bellator.

Nobody who watched Eblen fight would pick Pereira against him. Nobody

And still he got 16 votes so far lol

I've seen Eblen. I'd pick against him because he's not really a finisher and I don't like anyone's odds of not getting cracked by Pereira over 25 minutes.

Eblens big enough to hang, he's more well rounded. Better hands than most wrestle boxers by far. Pereira is just a murderer.

Back