This is the first UFC event that never trended on Twitter

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know its on FP and in London, but even 800+ tweets with the UFC hashtag wouldve had it trending.

I feel like nobody here watched this.

Even UFC Sioux Falls the crappiest card on a Wednesday trended 50k which was the lowest Ive seen and only got 500k viewers

Last edited:
UFC1 was the first UFC event that didn't trend on twitter.

Screw twitter with a STD dildo

Dan Hardy & Co.

Didn't think anyone would be more biased than Rogan, cotdamn brits ya wankers trying to be over the top descriptive and colourful all the time

Dan Hardy & Co.

Didn't think anyone would be more biased than Rogan, cotdamn brits ya wankers trying to be over the top descriptive and colourful all the time

I noticed that too. He's a good commentator, but calling for Jimi Manua for the next title shot was a little much. Plus he was blowing all of the other European fighters on the card too.

This was the first event I missed in 3 years, go figure. UFC feels like it's dying to me and I still love mma.

I know its on FP and in London, but even 800+ tweets with the UFC hashtag wouldve had it trending.

I feel like nobody here watched this.

Even UFC Sioux Falls the crappiest card on a Wednesday trended 50k which was the lowest Ive seen and only got 500k viewers

<TrumpWrong1>

KRCGszD.png

https://trends24.in/united-states/

Isn't the TS like always trolling?

Back