This is the absolute last time...

Exel***

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I even remotely trust any kind of spoilers. First it was Uriah gets knocked out 'black guy in ambulance', then Bubba wins 'you can see him raising hands', then there was a guy who 'knew Josh' and of course Josh is in the finals, then that poster came out and Dylan and Uriah are in the finals.

Lets get real, they spend millions of dollars to produce the show and then they are going to make beginner mistakes and allow the show to be spoiled? Fat chance.

So, you admit that it was your fault for trying to spoil the show for yourself?

Why you trusted them in the first place?
After the first one, you should have understood that those "spoilers" were bullsh!t

Of course it was my fault, but you visit the forums every day, you can't help but see different stuff. It's so easy to get drawn in. I wanted to give suggestion to all the guys just to enjoy the show.

Of course it was my fault, but you visit the forums every day, you can't help but see different stuff. It's so easy to get drawn in. I wanted to give suggestion to all the guys just to enjoy the show.

Yeah it's easy to get drawn in it. Even though you don't trust it your mind starts thinking.
That's why I barely read the threads.
Like you said, the UFC is not stupid enough to get so many spoilers in the previews.
Some people on the forum really takes TUF producers for morons.

Fair enough. Glad you learned from this. I kinda fell for it, too, when I saw Josh and Uriah in a NOS commercial. It was hilarious when Kelvin tapped him out.

I even remotely trust any kind of spoilers. First it was Uriah gets knocked out 'black guy in ambulance', then Bubba wins 'you can see him raising hands', then there was a guy who 'knew Josh' and of course Josh is in the finals, then that poster came out and Dylan and Uriah are in the finals.

Lets get real, they spend millions of dollars to produce the show and then they are going to make beginner mistakes and allow the show to be spoiled? Fat chance.

I can't believe nobody is talking about Dana having been the spoiler before and during the entire season!!

All he kept saying was there is a guy who sends every one of his opponents to the hospital!! So going into the fight against Bubba, it was a given that Hall was gonna win and send his opponent to the hospital.. The same for his fight with Andrews..

So disappointing!! I liked Hall at first, but then his cocky attitude changed my mind.. So I started hoping he'd lose, but that was spoiled by Dana so all season I knew he was gonna make the finals..

I can't believe nobody is talking about Dana having been the spoiler before and during the entire season!!

All he kept saying was there is a guy who sends every one of his opponents to the hospital!! So going into the fight, it was a given that Hall was gonna win and send his opponent to the hospital.. The same for his fight with Andrews..

So disappointing!! I liked Hall at first, but then his cocky attitude changed my mind.. So I started hoping he'd lose, but that was spoiled by Dana so all season I knew he was gonna make the finals..

No, if you know Dana, it was not a spoiler for all the season.
"Sending all his opponents to hospital", with Dana's way of exagerating, it could have been 2 opponents. Enz in the prelims and then Cella.

Then, I don't know if he is that cocky. Not the good thread, but to me he is more a guy who still have a bit of lack of self confidence sometimes.

Dana pretty much spoiled it. Combined with other little tidbits here and there (Colin tweeting "I hope you go all the way kid" about Kelvin), the shameless Uriah hall advertising etc could have allowed you to piece it together. But honestly most wouldn't do that.

It's easy when you know the end to see spoilers everywhere.

I've read once that what was annoying with TUF is that the production insists on the finalists because they know it.
I never felt that and once again they didn't. We had a lot of Samman or Bubba this year, but Kelvin? Never saw him

This was probably my favourite TUF season ever. No juvenile pranks, no drama queens, no BS animosity between coaches and teams... just great fights and overall a great season.

And Jones said in a enterview that Kelvin and Uriah were the fighters who most surprised him

This was probably my favourite TUF season ever. No juvenile pranks, no drama queens, no BS animosity between coaches and teams... just great fights and overall a great season.

Yeah, loved it!

I don't think anyone ever suggested the guy in the ambulance was Hall. People were guessing it was Kevin Casey from the start due to the facial hair.

No, if you know Dana, it was not a spoiler for all the season.
"Sending all his opponents to hospital", with Dana's way of exagerating, it could have been 2 opponents. Enz in the prelims and then Cella.

Then, I don't know if he is that cocky. Not the good thread, but to me he is more a guy who still have a bit of lack of self confidence sometimes.

But he did send all his opponent to the hospital .

Just when you think your out,they pull you right back in.

I honestly thought Josh was in the finals before the first episode even aired. I know him through his promotion here in Florida. He was cutting weight all week so i knew he was fighting but i was shocked when it wasn't in the finals. That being said im pretty sure Josh beats Casey pretty handily and gets a contract. Next fight should be with Uriah whether Hall wins or loses.

I knew what Dana said about Hall and saw the Chael/Jones interview on UFC on Fox 6 where Jones there was a guy who was like Anderson and Chael said he was more like Bones.

But despite those obvious spoilers I still held out that maybe Dylan could pull off the upset...

Its fun to get spoilers that are true so you can screw with people but I honestly wouldnt have wanted to ruin it for myself.

Back