This has to be the dumbest Dana White quote ever

I guess most sports are easy to start playing, you'll just suck at it. You're right the standard for football (soccer) is probably as high as any sport on the planet due to the millions of young men who aspire to be professionals.

I'm thinking mostly of the big sports.

You can join a soccer game and be able to run with the play from day one....

Most people cant throw or catch an american football from day one, it takes dozens of outings to learn to skate at all let alone play a game of hockey, hell even baseball, the lowest common denominator of sports, takes a day or two for kids to learn to throw a ball, or swing a bat, or make run on sentences.

dana-dont-give-a-fuck.gif

Football is basically the most popular sport in every single country except America, because you have the attention spans of gold fish.
Outside of America very few people like your sports.

Just be glad the U.S. doesn't like soccer. If we did we would end up with the most World Cup titles just like how we dominate in the Olympics.

LAST WEEK I SAW A "PRO" MMA FIGHT BETWEEN 2 OPPONENTS AND 1 HAD NO LEGS.

It was an embarrassment.

and i have amputees in my family from combat injuries so i dont wnna hear any whining.

No, it isn't. Track and field is the easiest. You just have to fucking....run. ANYONE can do that.

no my friend.

you need legs to run.

"competitive eating" is the easiest sport.

all you have to do is fuckinh eat.

I'm thinking mostly of the big sports.

You can join a soccer game and be able to run with the play from day one....

Most people cant throw or catch an american football from day one, it takes dozens of outings to learn to skate at all let alone play a game of hockey, hell even baseball, the lowest common denominator of sports, takes a day or two for kids to learn to throw a ball, or swing a bat, or make run on sentences.
Lol. Being able to kick a ball doesn't make you a great football player. Just like being able to write won't make you a writer.

"Can't stand soccer. It's the least-talented sport on Earth. There's a reason three-year-olds can play soccer. When you're playing a game when the net is that big and the score is 3-1 (and that's a blowout) are you kidding me? You know how untalented you have to be to score three times when the net is that big? "
What did you expect from a pleb?

Just be glad the U.S. doesn't like soccer. If we did we would end up with the most World Cup titles just like how we dominate in the Olympics.

Agree. In the US we have the money, facilities, & opportunity to pursue any sport. None of our best athletes choose soccer, despite the financial possibilites. Why do you think that is?

Its because soccer is not as good a sport as the others. Go Dana

That quote is so cringe it hurts

I don't care for soccer either but of course the guys are talented look at how many people play it and watch it

A 3 year old could fight in a cage too if you put them in there

Here is supposedly the most skillful player in the world, aiming at a target 5m wide from no more than 10m away.

giphy.gif

I don't even play soccer and would have done better.

He's right. Divegrass is unwatchable. And how do you have a goal that big and the majority of shots aren't even on goal? Awful

You think other countries have the same level of competition in the Olympics as in Soccer? Totally different things.
My country doesn't even have that much incentive in the Olympics for example.

Last edited:
Lol. Being able to kick a ball doesn't make you a great football player. Just like being able to write won't make you a writer.

If you followed the conversation, we were talking about playing a sport for the first time ever.

Not anything about being good at all.

Back