This Google review came across my FB feed this morning

WorstšŸ¤£

They are from people who have never set foot not only in the gym in question, but even in the country.

Usually some keyboard warrior, puffing his/her chest online

I own a small retreat, nearby my hometown (famous tourist location).
On several occasions, some random guy will talk tall tales online, so Id simply invite him to an upcoming camp, free of charge (including accommodation) to demonstrate said skills in my gym.

And voilĆ :
"This coach goes around bullying people, threatening with violence..."šŸ¤£
So you're saying all I need for accommodations and a free training camp is to talk shit about you?

Buddy, I've always wanted to tell you that your head looks like a giant ass and your nose hangs off of it like a single testicle peaking out behind the taint. The only way your skills could be more suspect is if you started pinching nipples when you were in someone's guard. Watching your sad attempts at a guard pass made me realize second-hand molestation was a thing and seeing you in "action" has scarred me ever since.

Should I bring my gi?

So you're saying all I need for accommodations and a free training camp is to talk shit about you?

Buddy, I've always wanted to tell you that your head looks like a giant ass and your nose hangs off of it like a single testicle peaking out behind the taint. The only way your skills could be more suspect is if you started pinching nipples when you were in someone's guard. Watching your sad attempts at a guard pass made me realize second-hand molestation was a thing and seeing you in "action" has scarred me ever since.

Should I bring my gi?
Nah, you won't make it to the GI class šŸ¤£

Screenshot this post and cry "Bloody murder!" on the Google pagešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Back