This Google review came across my FB feed this morning

mattemate

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
And holy shit, did it brighten my morinng.

Not sure why I enjoyed the final line so much: "Good riddance and if you want to argue with any of the above facts, I’m happy to pay for a Dexa-scan for both you and your children to show on a scientific level how metabolically sick you have made them. "

Not sure why I enjoyed the final line so much: "Good riddance and if you want to argue with any of the above facts, I’m happy to pay for a Dexa-scan for both you and your children to show on a scientific level how metabolically sick you have made them. "
I about split a gut when I read that one. Also when he said she waddled out onto the mat.

What a pig!

"I’ve had a minimum of 5 parents thank me for throwing you out as you are always saying stupid comments from the sidelines like you actually know ANYTHING about how jiu jitsu works, and everyone was sick of your toxic know it all energy. One stated “I’ve hated those SPORT MOM KARENS for years, they’re the worst!”."

LMAO do tell...
A bit of a long story, but I left a review for a car dealership calling them out on their bullshit.

They responded saying I'd never been there, so I edited mine to show I definitely had been.

It turns out the owner was a good friend of a mob boss here. I got a phone call at work one night, where someone told me they were outside actual addres and that I needed to delete the review so they wouldn't have to go inside. I was most scared for my wife, who was home.

A bit of a long story, but I left a review for a car dealership calling them out on their bullshit.

They responded saying I'd never been there, so I edited mine to show I definitely had been.

It turns out the owner was a good friend of a mob boss here. I got a phone call at work one night, where someone told me they were outside actual addres and that I needed to delete the review so they wouldn't have to go inside. I was most scared for my wife, who was home.
I'd leave the mob boss such a bad review.... What a bunch of punks.

Brought a tear to my eye.

We might need to rally the PNW sherdog community and make a pilgrimage up to Lake Stevens to give this guy a pineapple.

I will dust off my gi And proudly don my two striped white belt for such an occasion

Ive had people from F12, Reddit and whoknowswhere (that Ive never met irl) shit posting on my gyms Google accounts over the last decade🤣

It has always been the highlight of the day, reading those out loud, in front of the class.
You've GOT to share some lmao
You don't make your students do SIT UPS, do you?

You've GOT to share some lmao
You don't make your students do SIT UPS, do you?
Worst🤣

They are from people who have never set foot not only in the gym in question, but even in the country.

Usually some keyboard warrior, puffing his/her chest online

I own a small retreat, nearby my hometown (famous tourist location).
On several occasions, some random guy will talk tall tales online, so Id simply invite him to an upcoming camp, free of charge (including accommodation) to demonstrate said skills in my gym.

And voilà:
"This coach goes around bullying people, threatening with violence..."🤣

Worst🤣

They are from people who have never set foot not only in the gym in question, but even in the country.

Usually some keyboard warrior, puffing his/her chest online

I own a small retreat, nearby my hometown (famous tourist location).
On several occasions, some random guy will talk tall tales online, so Id simply invite him to an upcoming camp, free of charge (including accommodation) to demonstrate said skills in my gym.

And voilà:
"This coach goes around bullying people, threatening with violence..."🤣

I'm on the other side of the planet, but if I ever make it to Varna your gym looks like an awesomely fun place to drop in and a beautiful city by the beach.

That was epic...kudos to that gym owner and the other parents lol

Laughing my bootie off. I see this same thing at our elementary schools, it saddens me the damage these parents are doing to their kids long term health.

Glad he stood up for his beliefs, unfortunately, she will get with others like her, and just talk about how bad this instructor is, versus actually listening to what he has to say and make a difference for the benefit of her kids life.

Bry

Laughing my bootie off. I see this same thing at our elementary schools, it saddens me the damage these parents are doing to their kids long term health.

Glad he stood up for his beliefs, unfortunately, she will get with others like her, and just talk about how bad this instructor is, versus actually listening to what he has to say and make a difference for the benefit of her kids life.

Bry

These fatties are gonna body positivity themselves right into an early grave. It's fucked up, because it is SUCH a net drain on our society and such a poor reflection of our culture.

I'm not in favor of abortion, I think it's terrible, but these cases, man, they may just be better off eliminating the problem at the root.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back