This Chimaev situation has actually happened before, just to a lesser known fighter

Yea i remember taisumov. He was 135'er right? Remember he lost once and got cut. I thought you were gonna mention the russian spinning back kick ww that came from strikeforce, that was 2012-13 iirc. Feeling old.

Considering he's best friends with a dictator who is the enemy of America it's not surprising he can't get a visa. I imagine he'd have an easier time without the ties to Kadyrov
Meh, true it does not help but Khamzat's problem are mainly self inflicted,
The guy is just too unstable, fat and entitled to fight consistently.

He once showed his visa to journalists. So, seems like he was cornering his fighter under tourist visa (got paid and didnt declared it/paid taxes).

Taisumov fought in US too, at M-1 event.

According to interview with his brother all Chimaev family returned to Chechnya some time ago.
Exactly why one shouldn’t expect anything but effusive praise for kadyrov.

The US doesn't want people that hang out with terrorists entering the US? Weird...

P.s. Mairbek wasn't that good and lost to Carlos Diego Feriera...
Apparently you're not familiar with the southern border. They don't seem to mind terrorists entering the US as long as they bring plenty of buddies with them instead of flying in alone.

Kadyrovs been hanging out with Usman, Gaethje, Khamzat, Khabib, Cejudo and probably a bunch more doesn't seem to cause anyone else problems.
Justin, Cejudo and Usman are American citizens. We have to let them back in. Khabib is retired so he can come in on a tourist visa. Coming in with a work visa is a different issue. Khamzat did a bunch of stuff on live TV that isn't going to help his case. He thanked his benefactor and his speech about going to Palestine to fight isn't going to help him either

It's cus of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

I m not familiar with US visa issues but thats very strange that a guy who entered US recently and who is a public figure has to see his visa demand rejected.

I m not familiar with US visa issues but thats very strange that a guy who entered US recently and who is a public figure has to see his visa demand rejected.
What’s even more crazy to me is that they can’t get rid of a guy like Ali Abdelaziz. I guess he was a CI and may have claimed asylum for all the work he did for the us govt.

The US doesn't want people that hang out with terrorists entering the US? Weird...

P.s. Mairbek wasn't that good and lost to Carlos Diego Feriera...
Unless it's thru the the southern border*

Probably didnt help that Khamzat left Sweden. And apparently never acquired citizenship either.

Seems his career has been tampered by bad decisions. Theme of many notable fighters in 2010+ era.

I was so high on Taisumov for a while. I remember I think it was Pettis who got offered to fight him, and he said FUCK no. Turns out he wasn't the killer he seemed to be in the end, but the dark horse era of Taisumov was fun.

Justin, Cejudo and Usman are American citizens. We have to let them back in. Khabib is retired so he can come in on a tourist visa. Coming in with a work visa is a different issue. Khamzat did a bunch of stuff on live TV that isn't going to help his case. He thanked his benefactor and his speech about going to Palestine to fight isn't going to help him either
He also called out “the strongest guy in Israel” so he can beat him. Weird flex.

This bureaucracy sucks, we all know that he is not a terrorist.

This bureaucracy sucks, we all know that he is not a terrorist.

Guilt by association. He pals around on social media with an enemy of the country. The U.S. has been sanctioning the shit out of Kadyrov and his associates over the war in Ukraine.

I don't believe for a second that visa issues or Ramadan are why he has been inactive. It has more to do with not being able to make 170, or fear of not being able to give a clean drug test at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back